Barry Graff, our Recruiting Director of Supply Chain and IT, is hiring for a variety of fantastic roles! Check them out below or reach out to Barry directly with any questions (email@example.com). Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Assistant Wholesale Planner – New York, NY
- Assistant Wholesale Planner will support the development, execution, and communication of merchandise plans and strategies. This position will partner with the Planning Manager and Sr. Director of Planning to ensure consistency in approach of driving sales and managing inventory through detailed analysis.
2. Sr. Director of Supply Chain Strategy – New York, NY
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies for Supply that are aligned with my clients vision and long term strategic priorities. The role encompasses strategy development, project management, and communications.
3. Team Leader – New York, NY
- Laser focus on proactive problem prevention and resolution
- Responsible and accountable to manage and lead the Support Services team for all business segments and/or key accounts
- Acts as the point of contact for all cross functional teams
- Responsible for training and development of associates
- Promotes teamwork, collaboration and change
4. Demand Planner – New York, NY
- Our clients designs, markets, produces, and distributes a distinguished portfolio of branded and private label jeans-wear brands throughout North America. We work with retailers in every tier of distribution, seamlessly adapting to the dynamic retail landscape to reach our widespread consumer base. Our focus is on achieving long-term growth by delivering the most innovative product and brand strategies in the market.
5. Demand Manager – New York, NY
- The Demand Manager is the integration point into the sales organization. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in Sales, Marketing, and Finance. He/She will ensure all appropriate materials, supplies and finished goods are replenished on time with the least amount of cost and on-hand inventory while maintaining high service levels and inventory accuracy.
6. Help Desk Lead – New York, NY
- Lead the Global Help Desk team to support all groups across the company
- Provide level 1 IT support and interface with other IT groups for end-to-end support
- Ensure the Help Desk function is operating effectively and efficiently
- Maintain best practices throughout the technical support process
7. IT Support Technician, Support Specialist – East Windsor, NJ
- The IT Technician Support Specialist is responsible for supporting IT processes by leveraging technology to assist end users, achieving business goals, and ensuring optimum performance of existing systems. We are hiring an experienced IT Technician Support Specialist to help provide excellent customer service to our employees. If you are dedicated and ambitious, The Company. is an excellent place to grow your career.
8. IT Service Desk Technician II – Fairfield, CT
- Be the “ First Responder” for all end-user service desk issues/requests
- Field incoming help requests from end users in a courteous manner. Requests may be received by Service Desk ticket, telephone, e-mail, messaging or in-person.
- Prioritize and schedule problems with assistance from other members of the IT team.
- Transfer/escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced IT team member.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
9. Senior Data Scientist – Garnerville, NY
- Work on existing and new analytical features related to our applications (e.g. demand forecasting, business metrics, data visualization).
- Incorporate various statistical modeling, AI and machine learning technologies into the company stack to improve our data analysis and business decision making capabilities.
- Review features and requirements, design and implement solutions together with our data engineers, data scientists, developers and designers.
10. Engineering Manager, Mobile/Desktop – Garnerville, NY
- Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the Engineering team and lead the team in charge of their Mobile and Desktop apps. Given the team size and the goals, they expect the role would be around a 70/30 split between development work and people management work.
11. DevOps Engineer – Garnerville, NY
- Our client is looking for talented Junior DevOps Engineers to join their growing team. They are looking for individuals with a recent track record of working with complex infrastructure within AWS (Amazon Web Services). You would be joining as a fundamental member of the team focusing on building a solid foundation for our platforms. The company seeks excited and driven people to continue growing with the experience of working with talented engineers and helping others improve.
12. Executive Assistant to CEO – Garnerville, NY
- As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will enable the CEO to focus on the most important topics, removing distractions and roadblocks. Among other roles, our client’s CEO engages in business development, serves clients, leads team members, and maintains a heavy travel schedule. This person will manage the schedule, travel, and coordination for the CEO as well as proofreading tasks, email management, and social media management. The right candidate will be able to balance the CEO’ s workload each week and be highly independent and an excellent multitasker with impeccable attention to detail.
13. Senior Accountant – Garnerville, NY
- Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Accountant to support our rapid growth and increasingly complex operations. You will assist with the Company’ s accounting operations including accurate and timely month-end close. The ideal candidate is comfortable being hands-on, adroit at all things debits and credits, and thrives in the fast-paced and dynamic world of startups. The position will report to the VP, Finance.
14. Sales Admin – New York, NY [HYBRID]
- Assist users of ERP with aligning the use of the system to their business processes.
- Assist IT Staff with the testing and debuting of the existing ERP System.
- Troubleshooting & Providing End-User Support to users of the ERP system.
- Review existing processes to identify opportunities to improve utilization of of ERP System to enhance overall process efficiency.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.