Below are our top Developer roles of the week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Software Engineer – React – New York, NY [REMOTE]
- Our client is seeking an experienced Front-End Developer to join their team to help enhance and support their industry-leading financial analytics and data management platform. You will join a New York City-based team of passionate, end user-focused technologists to practice your craft and develop new skills as they evolve their platform to keep in lockstep with the needs of one of the largest participants in the nation’ s mortgage finance system.
2. Senior Frontend Developer – Garnerville, NY [REMOTE]
- Our client is a leading B2B SaaS provider for warehouse management software and offers fulfillment as a service. Their software platform is entrusted by hundreds of companies, large and small to manage their eCommerce operations. They are driven to help customers grow their businesses by providing a platform that solves complex problems and is engineered to be reliable and fast. The company is obsessed with building great products that are simple and intuitive to use. The remote-only culture reflects their ethos and belief that by bringing passionate, talented, and great people together amazing things can be accomplished.
3. Senior DevOps Engineer – Garnerville, NY [REMOTE}
- Our client is seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. They are looking for someone with a recent track record of building and maintaining complex infrastructure within AWS (Amazon Web Services). You would be a fundamental team member, focusing on building a solid foundation for the platform. The company seeks excited and driven people to continue growing with the experience of working with talented engineers and helping others improve.
4. Software Engineer, Services – Danbury, CT [REMOTE]
- Contribute to API service availability, stability, performance, deployment, and feature development
- Review technical designs and provide feedback
- Understand product goals, refine requirements, and iterate on design implementation
- Influence product and design, such as challenging and reviewing hypotheses, requirements, and design specs
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
5. Lead Software Developer, Full Stack – New York, NY [REMOTE]
- Our client is seeking a lead software engineer to join our team to help us enhance and support our industry leading financial analytics and data management platform. You will join a New York City based team of passionate, end user focused technologists to practice your craft and develop new skills as we evolve our platform to keep in lockstep with the needs of one of the largest participants in the nation’ s mortgage finance system.
6. Senior UX/UI Designer, Mobile – Danbury, CT [REMOTE]
- As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will lead interaction, visual, and motion design for our mobile application. You will understand the customer journey, conduct user tests, and form conclusions. You will lead brainstorms, design wireframes, test features through rapid prototyping, and create high-fidelity visual designs for launch. You’ ll also clearly communicate your designs to developers and export all assets in their appropriate sizes and formats. You will manage a team of talented freelance designers to compliment your skill set. This position is ideal for a creative self-starter with strong mobile design experience.
7. L2 Tech Support/Program Lead – Jersey City, NJ [REMOTE]
- L2 Tech Support / Program Lead responsibilities include project management, PowerShell scripting, building packages, managing tech team, resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use email and chat applications to give internal clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
5. Full Stack Developer – Mahwah, NJ [REMOTE]
- Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ ll be part of a cross-functional team that’ s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
5. C++ Game Developer – Mahwah, NJ [REMOTE]
- Our client’s Development Team needs a C++ Developer eager to learn and grow with our team of high-powered developers. You will work with teams of programmers, game designers, artists, animators and sound engineers to assist in ushering in a new era of unrivaled experiences. Participating in the game design process from conception to delivery, you will prove concepts using simulations and theoretical proofs. You will learn to describe game play and parameters, and over time, will learn to share ideas and participate in the creative process from start to finish.