Check out some of our top Infrastructure opportunities below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Help Desk Technician – New York, NY
- This position will provide technical support in day-to-day operations of computers, workstations, laptops, printers, and other related computing resources. Provide software application support to end users via telephone, MS Teams and on-site. This position will perform routine technical support tasks such as installing new hardware, re-imaging systems, replicating software images and installing software.
2. Technical Projects Manager – New York, NY
- The Technical Projects Manager is responsible for leading, overseeing the planning and implementation of an entire project through budgeting, sourcing suppliers and planning the project release. Project geographical scope are regional (North America) but can be enlarged to international. The Technical Projects Manager works closely with key Technical Service Management team and the Service Desk/Site Operations Manager to organize and execute smooth transitions during go-live phase between Business Solutions, Project & Operation teams.
3. Director, Security Solution Architect – Bridgewater, NJ
- The Security Solution Architect plays an integral role in defining and assessing the organization’ s security strategy, architecture, and practices. The Security Solution Architect will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
4. Engineering Manager, Mobile/Desktop – Garnerville, NY
- Our client is looking for an Engineering Manager to join the Engineering team and lead the team in charge of their Mobile and Desktop apps. Given the team size and the goals, they expect the role would be around a 70/30 split between development work and people management work.
5. Help Desk Lead – New York, NY
- Leading the Global Help Desk team to support all groups across the company
- Providing level 1 IT support and interface with other IT groups for end-to-end support
- Ensuring the Help Desk function is operating effectively and efficiently
- Maintaining best practices throughout the technical support process
6. IT Support Technician, Support Specialist – East Windsor, NJ
- The IT Technician Support Specialist is responsible for supporting IT processes by leveraging technology to assist end users, achieving business goals, and ensuring optimum performance of existing systems. We are hiring an experienced IT Technician Support Specialist to help provide excellent customer service to our employees. If you are dedicated and ambitious, The Company. is an excellent place to grow your career.
7. O365 Support Engineer – Secaucus, NJ
- Responsibilities include a solid understanding of the different license models (E1 vs E3 vs E5), and overall management of the Microsoft 365 services which include but not limited to Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Exchange Online, and tenant administration. This individual must have hands-on experience in design, implementation, and support around the major dependencies of Microsoft 365 solutions.
8. Information Security Analyst – Philadelphia, PA
- The Information Security Analyst is the Service Owner of Third Party Security Assessments and Questionnaires, regularly liaising between the Firm’ s clients, auditors, attorneys, IT and others as needed. Additionally, primary responsibilities include ensuring security compliance within the organization.
9. Information Security Manager – Greenland, NH
- Reporting into the Director, Security & Compliance, the Information Security Manager will oversee all aspects of IT security and provide support for all data privacy and compliance initiatives for the company. They will work in partnership with IT and the business to support, define and improve information security controls, policies and standards while maintaining compliance with global privacy and security laws and regulations.
10. Senior Staff Systems Engineer – Secaucus, NJ
- The Sr. Staff Systems Engineer will work with our team to provide support for a wide range of IT systems and services including the corporate virtualization environment. As the Sr. Staff Systems Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing server applications. As a Sr. Staff Systems Engineer, you will work in a fast-paced environment and apply your technical knowledge to solve issues that will span multiple IT environments.