This week we’re sharing our top roles in Project Management! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, Business Transformation, and Supply Chain daily – browse them here.
1. Project Manager – New York, NY
- Project Manager will be part of the marketing team supporting a brand, The position serves as a central hub for strategic and execution support for departments across product, design, sales, and the marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Project Manager will work cross functionally to manage large projects working across business units to document and maintain scope, timelines, dependencies, risks & issues.
2. ERP System Analyst – New York, NY
- Troubleshooting & Providing End-User Support to users of the ERP system.
- General administration of the ERP system and miscellaneous other programs as needed.
- Analyze procedures and suggest improvements to the ERP system.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Research and troubleshoot data issues, software errors, features & efficiency enhancements.
- Formalize and deliver End-User training.
3. Project Manager – Clifton, NJ [OR REMOTE]
- Our client is looking for a Project Manager passionate by Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement. Responsibilities include:
- Business Analytics
- Scheduling for the project to high and low level
- Project Management.
- FAT setup
- More details/apply here
4. Project Manager, Omni-Channel – New York, NY
- Lead all Quality Assurance (QA) activities of their.com related to U.S. eCommerce business on Salesforce Commerce Cloud and secondary support systems (OMS, WMS, PSP, CRM, Web Analytics, Social Media integrations, Remote selling solutions.
5. SAP Project Manager – Secaucus, NJ
- The SAP Project Manager is responsible for planning, finalizing, and executing the project according to the scope, budget, and timeline. This also includes managing resources, defining project objectives, risk management, communication, and coordinating efforts of all team members to deliver projects according to the project plan.