Check out our variety of Director-Level roles we’re hiring for this week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Sr. Director of Supply Chain Strategy – New York, NY
- Responsible for developing and executing strategies for Supply that are aligned with my clients vision and long term strategic priorities. The role encompasses strategy development, project management, and communications.
2. Director, eCommerce Product Management – New York, NY
- The Director of Product Management, eCommerce will join a fast-paced Product team responsible for the definition of our eCommerce product roadmap, serving both our global customers and internal business stakeholders. This is a player/coach role that interacts regularly with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Marketing, User Experience Design, Customer Experience, and Finance.
3. Director, Security Solution Architect – Bridgewater, NJ
- The Director, Security Solution Architect will be responsible globally for leading the organization’ s security architecture specifically focused on the development of visionary technical architecture, design, and implementation pattern standards of solutions that will securely enable our digital transformation & business.
4. Director of eCommerce – West Hollywood, CA
- The Ecommerce Director role manage will manage DTC business, including a global website and marketplace, including Amazon. In charge of defining and implementing the marketing and merchandising strategy, leading analytics and optimizations for the online customer journey, with the end goal of delivering targeted sales.
5. Director, Security and Compliance – Greenland, NH
- The Director, Security and Compliance will be responsible for establishing a security framework and partnering with the executive team and business leaders to develop a prioritized security and compliance plan. This will include insuring compliance with data protection laws and monitoring our adherence to privacy standards.
6. PMO Director, Corporate and Global Strategy – New York, NY
- The PMO Director – Corporate and Global Supply leads the definition and adoption of strategic business practices and technologies for the Supply organization across our diverse businesses and regions. This position is a key contributor to analyze, develop, implement, measure and optimize global processes driving strategic process excellence and transformational value across the Supply organization.
7. Director, Human Resources – West Chester, PA
- This Director – HR Business Partner position will work closely support of business objectives. As a trusted advisor, this position will positively influence and impact the organization by building strong relationships and offering innovative solutions. This position will align HR initiatives to critical business needs.
8. Director, Amazon & Retailed.com – New York, NY
- The Director of Amazon will have direct accountability for managing and driving growth on Amazon and retailer.com across the The Company Digital portfolio. The role will lead strategy and planning for Amazon and retailer.com including digital marketing program opportunities, identifying, and executing new strategies, product launches, and promotions.