Check out our top roles in Digital and eCommerce this week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Director, eCommerce Product – New York, NY
- Our client is looking for an experienced eCommerce Director to be to drive the strategy, optimization and innovation of the consumer experience across all devices for both the US and Canada.This digital team leader will own the e-commerce experience, technology, features, and consumer toolset in North America. This Director will also act as the key relationship leader with our global and regional digital partners to design a best in class digital experience, and future-proof that experience for our growing customer base.
2. Director, Digital Commerce – Greenland, NH (Hybrid)
- The Director, Digital Commerce owns the digital experience for the company in the U.S. market and connects consumer experiences with commercial outcomes. The role leads a team of creative, curious digital merchandisers and content managers to ensure brand and assortment storytelling are differentiating, shopable, and focused on consumer needs. The Director of Digital Commerce reports to the Chief Digital Officer and is a core leader of the digital growth ambition.
3. Director, eCommerce B2B – Stamford, CT
- eCommerce Director will optimize the The Company’ s digital business by working with the The company team to develop strategies utilizing their knowledge and expertise of eCommerce programs, teams, tools, and third-party vendors. The candidate will drive metrics, such as Content Analytics, Digital Marketing spends and efficiency, and interact with The company’ s digital marketing teams and retailers to drive the business. This job will focus on building digital acumen by developing & monitoring metrics and dashboards to measure The company’ s success in the digital space.
4. Director, Customer & Operations – Chicago, IL (Remote)
- Organize and lead teams providing consulting services supporting one or more of the following services: Digital Commerce Strategy & Roadmap development, Target Operating Model assessment and definition, Platform evaluation and selection and Digital Commerce Platform Implementation Services.
- Organize and lead teams, working with clients to help understand their business model, go to market approaches, their functional and process related requirements for enabling Digital Commerce experiences.
- Organize and lead teams working across multiple client functions including marketing, sales, digital business operations, digital IT operations and supply chain teams to identify current-state challenges and to define strategies to improve business and technology operations and platforms.
5. Director, eCommerce Solution Architect – Chicago, IL
- Educate clients on a digital reference architecture; the purpose of the various applications within that ecosystem and the primary vendors that provide those applications
- Partner with clients to design and evaluate their overall digital reference architecture with an emphasis on digital commerce enablement
- Help clients work through high-level integration strategies with both internal and external systems
- Supervise both internal and external technical teams on technical design, build, test, and deployment activities.
6. Director, Digital Marketing – New York, NY
- Develop and lead global brand and direct response media strategy, planning, and execution
- Develop and lead global email strategy, including automated and ad hoc campaigns. Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Loyalty teams on goals and deliverables.
- Optimize media strategy to deliver maximum return on advertising spend through all relevant channels
- Develop and manage global cross-channel media budget, including revenue and ROAS forecasting
- Identify opportunities and develop strategies in support of loyalty program acquisition and retention goals