Barry Graff, our Recruiting Director of Supply Chain & IT, is sharing his Top Roles of the Week! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, Business Transformation, and Supply Chain daily – browse them here.
1. Team Leader – New York, NY
- Laser focus on proactive problem prevention and resolution
- Responsible and accountable to manage and lead the Support Services team for all business segments and/or key accounts
- Acts as the point of contact for all cross functional teams
- Responsible for training and development of associates
- Promotes teamwork, collaboration and change
2. Demand Planner – New York, NY
- The Planner will assist in the development, execution and communication of merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing and financial objective of the brand. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Primary job focus on demand forecasting & inventory management, with a secondary focus on merchandise planning
- Recap and review actual sales performance weekly/monthly to plan both internally and to our retail partner in a collaborative manner
- Create and maintain weekly / monthly / seasonal plans. Re-project in-season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis. Maintain proper size-level inventory levels using weeks of supply practices
3. Sr. Business Analyst, WMS Manhattan Associates – Bridgewater, NJ
- A global lifestyle brand seeks a Senior Business Analyst – Distribution Systems to provide subject matter expertise and technical leadership across the WM and WCS systems and technical environments. This position is perfect for those who can bring their hands-on experience in Manhattan Associates, WM and WCS to an analyst role working with business partners, IT partners, and senior stakeholders across the company.
4. Solutions Analyst, Wholesale Systems – Irvington, NY
- Working under the Solutions Architect, the analyst will be responsible for supporting the administration of the wholesale systems, primarily the financial applications and secondarily the warehousing and supply chain systems. This includes systems and script maintenance, optimization and analysis, integration development, security, data mining and reporting and system updates. The candidate will partner with other solutions analysts, business analysts, infrastructure and technical services and vendors to resolve systems support requests.
- The IT Technician Support Specialist is responsible for supporting IT processes by leveraging technology to assist end users, achieving business goals, and ensuring optimum performance of existing systems. We are hiring an experienced IT Technician Support Specialist to help provide excellent customer service to our employees. If you are dedicated and ambitious, The Company. is an excellent place to grow your career.
6. IT Service Desk Technician II – Fairfield, CT
- Be the “ First Responder” for all end-user service desk issues/requests
- Field incoming help requests from end users in a courteous manner. Requests may be received by Service Desk ticket, telephone, e-mail, messaging or in-person.
- Prioritize and schedule problems with assistance from other members of the IT team.
- Transfer/escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced IT team member.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
7. IT Service Desk Technician III – Fairfield, CT
- The IT Service Desk Technician’ s role is to ensure a smooth end-user technology experience to efficiently accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user service desk requests independently and with the assistance of other IT personnel as needed. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
8. Associate Planner – Totowa, NJ
- The Associate Planner is responsible for analyzing inventory needs, providing strategy to efficiently manage the demand of products within factory ordering requirements, and ensuring that stock levels are balanced to support business needs and demands within allocated budget. Regular analytical reporting will be required to determine sales opportunities and risk assessment. These trend callouts will be used to advise sales and marketing focus as well as prepare factories for expected production needs.