Check out our various open Developer opportunities below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Full Stack Developer – Mahwah, NJ
- Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ ll be part of a cross-functional team that’ s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
2. Software Developer – New York, NY
- Our client is seeking a Software Developer to join our development team. The Software Developer assists in the development of software and web applications. They are responsible for completing project specifications and ensuring their implementation in all stages of a project. The Software Developer works closely with a team of developers to execute software projects for the VAL product.
3. Senior Database Developer – Parsippany, NJ
- Position will play a key role in the development, configuration, implementation of an upgrade of Microsoft SQL infrastructure to bring it up to the company’s leading edge technology platform standards. The individual must demonstrate their knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving skills and in implementing cutting edge technology to solve business problems.
4. C++ Game Developer – Remote
- Our client is seeking a C++ Developer eager to learn and grow with our team of high-powered developers. You will work with teams of programmers, game designers, artists, animators and sound engineers to assist in ushering in a new era of unrivaled experiences. Participating in the game design process from conception to delivery, you will prove concepts using simulations and theoretical proofs. You will learn to describe game play and parameters, and over time, will learn to share ideas and participate in the creative process from start to finish.
5. Sr. Developer Integrations (ISeries and C#) – Cranbury, NJ
- Our client is currently seeking an experienced developer with cross platform experience to assist in supporting and enhancing these applications. The role will interact directly with business users, vendors and customers and require good project skills and a professional demeanor. We work quickly and the successful candidate will be nimble and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where they will quickly see the results of their efforts. They will need to deal well with ambiguity and be comfortable driving change.
6. Front End Developer – Liberty, NC
- This is an exciting project building out a new product including a mobile app in React Native.
- They have strong back end developers on the team so need the front end skills to help build out the libraries for design. This is an immediate need and will be fully remote.