Check out this week’s top roles in Network and Security. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Senior Network Engineer – Easton, PA
The primary responsibility of the position is to administer the global data, voice, and security infrastructure to ensure reliability, accessibility, integrity, speed, and cost efficiency. This includes, but is not limited to:
- LAN (Local Area Network)
- WAN (Wide Area Network) – which links our national and international offices
- GAN (Global Area Networks) – combining all of the above with mobile- communication technologies.
- VPN (Virtual private network) – all connections associated with employee remote access and any site-to-site setups
2. Network Engineer Expert – Parsippany, NJ
The Senior Wireless Network Engineer is an important role within our client’ s Network Infrastructure team. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in Wireless network design, implementation, and support on an enterprise level. In addition, the person will be responsible for maintaining Wireless authentication systems such as Cisco ISE, Radius servers, 802.1x Security/NAC policies, and Wireless network management platforms. The position requires the candidate to be self-motivated and forward-thinking in helping to lead our client towards next-gen Wireless technology.
3. Senior Network Security Engineer – Jersey City, NJ
- In this key position, The Security/Firewall Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, evaluation and operations of the global security technologies including, but not limited to systems authentication, firewalls, network access, infrastructure and operating systems. The candidate will be responsible for working with Architecture, Information Security, Network and Systems Engineering Organization on the design and implementation of security architectures and standards as well as assist with the identification and deployment of relevant technologies.
4. Help Desk and Network Server Tech – New York, NJ
- Perform installation, maintenance, and support of hardware or software.
- Identify barriers or problems and apply problem-solving skills
- System monitoring
- Review system and application logs
- Install and configure desktop PC/MAC including setup, reformatting and re-installing software
5. Information Security Analyst – Philadelphia, PA
The Information Security Analyst is the Service Owner of Third Party Security Assessments and Questionnaires, regularly liaising between the Firm’ s clients, auditors, attorneys, IT and others as needed. Additionally, primary responsibilities include ensuring security compliance within the organization.
6. Cyber Security – Oldwick, NJ
The Cyber Security Engineer is a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical expertise. Responsible for the security architecture, solution integration and on-going administration of information security systems, tools, and services across the enterprise.
7. Sr. Network Engineer – Charlotte, NC
Reporting to the VP of IT, the Sr Network Engineer will be responsible for the global network infrastructure in a small IT team with one other Network Eng. This will include all WAN, LAN, Cloud, Wireless, Switching, Routing, Firewalls, Security, Telco, Windows Servers and end point connections. This role will also work closely with the entire IT team on all network related infrastructure and providing level 2 and 3 support to our users on Network and other related IT systems.