Below are some of our top roles in ERP! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. IT Manager – Saddle Brook, NJ
- Reporting to the CFO, our client is looking for a full time IT Manager to oversee day to day operations. This person will lead the Implementation and training of Infor Cloudsuite Industrial. The successful candidate will oversee a small team of 2.
2. Infor M3 Business Analysis/Supply Chain – Springfield, MA
- Seeking an M3 expert that has extensive hands-on knowledge to configure M3 according to business requirements in the areas of supply chain, manufacturing, customer order processing. M3 accounting/finance knowledge is a major plus. The M3 Expert will be working in a team environment which also requires some project management skills, balanced communication and a very broad business perspective. The successful candidate must have familiarity with key business practices and systems, as the relationship between supplier, distributor and customer is paramount to their business.
3. Enterprise Application Manager – New York, NY
- The role is responsible for the Fila’s overall Enterprise Applications. You will be engaged with, and owning portions of business process improvements, system issues, system maintenance & configuration, user training, security/user access and working with system integrators & vendors on support issues. The role will involve not only supporting the MS D365 F&O, troubleshooting user concerns and leading customization efforts as needed, but also be the heat of all technology operations coordinating with the executive team on improving current systems processes. This role will report directly to the VP of IT.
4. MS/AX Analyst – New York, NY
Our client is searching for a Microsoft F&O trade and logistics business/functional analyst. This position is expected to perform the following duties:
- Interface with the business teams, business analysts, and the AX team
- Gather adequate information to generate detailed and complete functional requirement.
- Design solutions in AX for established and new business processes.
- Work with developers to formulate holistic technical designs.
- Manage the testing efforts for unit, functional and regression testing.
5. ERP System Analyst – New York, NY
- Troubleshooting & Providing End-User Support to users of the ERP system.
- General administration of the ERP system and miscellaneous other programs as needed.
- Analyze procedures and suggest improvements to the ERP system.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Research and troubleshoot data issues, software errors, features & efficiency enhancements.
6. ERP Support Analyst – Secaucus, NJ
- The Senior ERP Support Analyst is a seasoned individual who will join the ERP support team to provide application support for the heterogeneous ERP Applications. The ideal candidate will have experience providing user support for enterprise applications with a drive to challenge their abilities and to develop deep application expertise. As part of the Support team, the individual needs to understand wide range of applications combined with deep knowledge of ERP system to provide exceptional user support.