Check out our top open roles in Digital! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Email Marketing Lead – FULLY REMOTE
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and building the organization’ s email marketing channel strategy and generating incremental revenue through email marketing initiatives.
2. Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty – Cranbury, NJ
- Exciting new role to partner with VP of Marketing to create and embed customer-driven strategies into all aspects of the business, turning customer data and insights into actionable strategies, building customer journeys and segmentation, and orchestrating audiences for multi-channel campaign execution.
3. Director, Data Analytics & Insights – Cranbury, NJ
- The company is looking for a digitally focused, business savvy, analytics leader to provide strategic direction for our data and digital analytics function. This role will be a key point of contact and collaborator with leadership to provide data driven insights, clear storytelling, and recommendations for optimization across marketing, ecommerce, logistics, finance, and other areas of our business.
4. Digital Account Manager, Amazon – New York, NY
- Be a key contributor in strategy development and driving implementation focused on acquisition, traffic and conversion to meet / exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain a best in class Amazon e-trade plan that is consumer focused to successfully meet KPIs (media, sponsored ads, search, pdp content)
- Ensure a best in class brand experience optimizing PDP keywords to drive traffic and implementing PDP enhanced content to drive conversion
5. Digital Direct Merchandise Planner – New York, NY
- This a newly created role, our client is looking for an innovative, results-driven Digital Direct (Ecommerce) Merchandise Planner with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive aggressive revenue growth across multiple channels. The Merchandise Planner will partner with the sales/operations team to develop and execute against strategic sales and inventory plans that tie to overall financial targets. He/she will plan, analyze, and continually improve our digital direct business across all categories and channels.