Check out our top open roles in Digital and eComm! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Director, Insights & Analytics – Harrison, NY (or remote USA)
- This role is responsible for evolving our analytics platform to be best in class and capable of supporting our growth to a $100M+ omni-channel brand. The ideal candidate will lead our efforts to evolve our insight gathering, analysis, and reporting across all aspects of our eCommerce platform including multi-channel customer acquisition, customer loyalty and retention, and customer experience.
2. Director, Data Analytics – Cranbury, NJ
- This role will act as a strategic consultant across multiple areas of the business, requires strong business acumen, communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with a high level of autonomy. The ideal candidate should hold in-depth knowledge of web analytics and SQL, as well as experience with business intelligence, financial modeling, and the ability to lead a team of analytics associates.
3. Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty – Cranbury, NJ
- He /she will play an active role in the setup and deployment, and vendor selections of CRM/CDP & loyalty platforms, lead the design, execution, and measurement of ongoing CRM initiatives, launch and manage our first loyalty programs, manage weekly/monthly/annual departmental calendars, and drive a roadmap to enable continuous testing and optimization and maximize consumers’ lifetime value, retention, loyalty, and advocacy.
4. Director eCommerce, B2B – Stamford, CT
- eCommerce Director will optimize the The Company’ s digital business by working with the The company team to develop strategies utilizing their knowledge and expertise of eCommerce programs, teams, tools, and third-party vendors. The candidate will drive metrics, such as Content Analytics, Digital Marketing spends and efficiency, and interact with The company’ s digital marketing teams and retailers to drive the business.
5. Director, eCommerce – New York, NY
- The Director of eCommerce will direct the global digital commerce strategy and execution, digital performance marketing and site operations for a multi brand apparel group. The successful candidate will be a strategic / big picture thinker and have the ability to drive a growth mindset culture. The individual will have experience generating significant growth for ecommerce businesses, delivering a best-in-class and engaging customer experience, and using analytics to evaluate and drive strategic initiatives.
6. Sr. Manager of Performance Marketing – New York, NY
- This position will be responsible for managing all performance marketing and paid social media. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and articulate a strategy for paid marketing efforts, execute against that strategy, and effectively share program results.
7. eCommerce Manager – New York, NY
- Develop operational eCommerce strategies and execute on all initiatives. These include short and long-term objectives, customer metrics and overall performance.
- Leverage data to identify, analyze and report on trends and patterns and leverage this data to optimize the website.
- Lead, manage and execute tasks required to maintain the site including promotions, site content updates, merchandising, product setup and A/B testing. Ensuring that functionality meets and exceeds company expectations.
8. Digital Direct Merchandise Planner – New York, NY
- The Merchandise Planner will partner with the sales/operations team to develop and execute against strategic sales and inventory plans that tie to overall financial targets. He/she will plan, analyze, and continually improve our digital direct business across all categories and channels.
9. Digital Project Manager – New York, NY
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and relationships with existing eCommerce platforms, digital agency partners and other technology, operations and third-party application vendors to deliver on-time and on-budget solutions.
- Manage all front-end and back-end website roadmap, development and enhancements and optimizations across all The Company web properties including SEO initiatives.
- Analyze the eCommerce business, as well as the competitive environment, to identify site experience and customer experience improvements that will drive incremental business.