Check out Christine’s top roles of the week! Christine is the Recruiting Director of Executive Search . Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Chief Accounting Officer – Uncasville, CT
This position is responsible for the oversight and management of the Corporate Accounting and External Financial Reporting departments. Reports directly to CFO and interfaces directly with senior management team members, Management Board, and advisors.
- Oversees and directs a comprehensive system of financial statement reporting and analysis for Client and its subsidiaries and affiliates globally
- Sets accounting policies worldwide and publishes accounting manual on an annual basis
- Oversees the corporate accounting department and interfaces with property controllers worldwide for owned and managed properties
2. Controller – Wayne, NJ
- Under the direction of the V.P. Finance and in accordance with sound economic principals, business ethics and governing policies, direct the financial matters of all the divisions to achieve objectives and financial goals as determined by the Chief Executive Officer and V.P. Finance.
3. Sales Executive – New York, NY
- As a Sales Executive, you will have a highly visible sales role in a fast-growing, quick-moving area of my clients direct-to-school business. You will use your sales skills and expertise to meet and exceed growth targets, while driving customer satisfaction by building relationships with school leaders and their parents. You fully understand the product and service solutions in the uniform and school space and will work closely with the Sales Support Team and corporate partners to launch new business and to retain existing accounts.
4. VP Finance – Cranbury, NJ
- The Finance leader will be a highly visible position within the finance organization, reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. The finance leader is responsible for ensuring the accuracy, integrity, and timely reporting of financial data for all the company’ s internal and management reporting requirement and investor communications. This individual will continue to lead finance transformation in people, systems, and process in the accounting/finance organization.
5. IST Retail & Digital Director – New York, NY
- The Director is responsible for overseeing our various worldwide transformation programs, while working directly with the CIO in order to define the project approach, lead change management through assessment and review of standards, organization structure, and processes. He/she is responsible for empowering our teams to successfully roll out the solution while liaising with the Technical and Application team.