Purpose: Provide administrative support for the company to enable the Recruiting team work more effectively.
Key Competencies: thrives in a fast paced environment, exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, excellent written communication skills, high attention to detail, excellent technical skills, strong time management, follow through, problem solving, collaborative, solution oriented, reliable, initiative, ability to pivot quickly, high EQ, desire to learn and grow.
Location: Fully remote
- Create standard Candidate Resumes and attach in bullhorn, notify Recruiter when complete. Edit per Recruiter instruction when necessary.
- Conduct and type references following a consistent format, attach to the candidate in bullhorn, and send to Recruiter. This includes identifying potential client and candidate leads. Share these leads with Recruiter.
- Assist staff in scheduling interviews by securing candidate availability and logging in Bullhorn, following proper process.
- Provide applications, interview prep email, and other necessary documents to candidates.
- Collaborate with Recruiters to compose, edit, and post job descriptions.
- Submit candidates into Applicant Tracking Systems when required by the client.
- Enter new clients and candidates into Bullhorn CRM, including parsing existing resumes.
- Assist with planning and coordination of Team meetings and training sessions.
- Perform database integrity including entering specific industries, technologies, and tools for better marketing abilities.
- Provide continued administrative support for the Leadership team as needed including special projects.
- Assist with sourcing efforts within Bullhorn, LinkedIn, and other social media tools.
- Cover for the team as needed.
- Additional administrative duties as needed.
Interested in working with us? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org