Check out our top roles in Digital Marketing below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Email SMS Manager – Newport Beach, CA
- The Company, a leader in all-inclusive skincare and styling devices is hiring a data-driven Email & SMS Marketing Manager with proven direct-to-consumer success to drive customer engagement and elevate our brands. If you are resourceful and bring an entrepreneurial mindset, we want to talk to you ASAP! Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, the Email & SMS Manager will support our retention marketing efforts by optimizing communication channels across email and text, to drive engagement and improve our retention funnels.
2. VP, Online Marketing – Uncasville, CT
- The Vice President, Online Marketing is responsible for utilizing their strong digital marketing background to build and run the iGaming marketing strategy and team. Reporting to the President, Digital Gaming, with a dotted line to the Chief Marketing Officer of The company Gaming & Entertainment (THE COMPANY), this position will be responsible for driving Guest acquisition, managing product and marketing operations, and growing a CRM team.
3. Associate Director, Paid Media – Jersey City, NJ (or REMOTE)
- The Associate Director of Paid Media is responsible for the execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
4. Digital Product Manager, CRM Marketing – New York, New York
- The Digital Product Manager works across the enterprise to develop and execute digital strategies to deliver cutting-edge, best in class products, services and capabilities that offer a world class digital experience. This role will contribute to the enterprise digital vision, strategy and execution plans that align and integrate existing and new service offerings that promote engagement, identify digital marketing opportunities and, integrated technology capabilities to enable customer growth.
5. Senior Manager, Performance Marketing – New York, New York
- This position will be responsible for managing all performance marketing and paid social media. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and articulate a strategy for paid marketing efforts, execute against that strategy, and effectively share program results. While working in a matrixed environment, the individual must be comfortable managing the performance media budget, including allocating the budget across channels and between acquisition, retention and branding efforts in close partnership with brand marketing manager.