Check out our top trending roles in Digital Marketing/eCommerce. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Associate Director, Paid Media – Jersey City, NJ/Remote
- The Associate Director of Paid Media is responsible for the execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
2. UX Designer – New York, NY
- The Designer, will assist in creating and ensuring a high quality, on-brand shopping experience for the customer in our markets. In this role you will develop and scale new online experiences for our key marketing messages and shopping experiences with a focus on mobile
- As a UX Designer you must inspire and inform the customer as well as the internal team. You will enhance our digital experiences, develop new interaction models and ensure the best possible responsive experience across all devices.
3. eCommerce Manager – New York, NY
The eCommerce Manager for The Brand will work with the team to drive growth and manage all aspects of the Brand’ s dot.com website. This position will be focused on developing strategies to drive revenue and optimize customer experience through data-driven analysis. Position will report into the Director of eCommerce Merchandising.
4. PR & Social Media Manager – New York, NY
- As the PR and Social Media Manager you will specialize in managing brand’ s social media platforms, identifying PR opportunities for the brand, developing influencer partnerships, and supporting campaign and product launches. This position will be the content expert related to real-time content performance, audience engagement and social media trends.
5. Director Insights & Analytics – Harrison, NY
- Seeking for a talented and passionate Director of Insights and Analytics to lead our client’s growing analytics team. This role is responsible for evolving our client’s analytics platform to be best in class and capable of supporting our growth to a $100M+ omni-channel brand. The ideal candidate will lead our client’s efforts to evolve insight gathering, analysis, and reporting across all aspects of eCommerce platform including multi-channel customer acquisition, customer loyalty and retention, and customer experience.
6. Technical Product Manager – CRM/Marketing – New York, NY
- The Technical Product Manager works across the enterprise to develop and execute digital strategies to deliver cutting-edge, best in class products, services and capabilities that offer a world class digital experience. This role will contribute to the enterprise digital vision, strategy and execution plans that align and integrate existing and new service offerings that promote engagement, identify digital marketing opportunities and, integrated technology capabilities to enable customer growth.
7. Senior Manager of Performance Marketing – New York, NY
- This position will be responsible for managing all performance marketing and paid social media. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and articulate a strategy for paid marketing efforts, execute against that strategy, and effectively share program results. While working in a matrixed environment, the individual must be comfortable managing the performance media budget, including allocating the budget across channels and between acquisition, retention and branding efforts in close partnership with brand marketing manager.
8. Sr. Product Manager – New York, NY
- In this role, you will be responsible for setting the direction of and driving strategic initiatives to ensure a cohesive experience throughout the customer journey. Your work will be rooted in delivering product solutions that excite and delight users as they engage with the company platform ecosystem, decrease time to value, and increase the impact of our methodology through smart problem solving and technical innovation.
9. eCommerce Product Manager – New York, NY
- The Company has a unique opportunity for a Product / Project Manager of eCommerce who will be responsible for developing (in close collaboration with Business, Marketing, Engineering, and Product leadership) a holistic eCommerce product portfolio roadmap. The Product Manager will also be the eCommerce product expert and thought leader. In this role, the Ecommerce Product Manager will be responsible for building, owning, managing and supporting the online experience, product integration and optimization strategies and solutions that will propel the Direct-to-consumer business forward both in revenue and customer acquisition.
10. eCommerce Technology Manager – Harrison, NY
- The Company is looking for an experienced eCommerce Technology Manager to manage the performance, and enhancement of our subscription eCommerce website along with overseeing third-party partners to drive operational excellence, achieve sales goals and propel future growth. The Company is an eCommerce business, and it will be your responsibility to keep our website and subscription functions, marketing and personalization tools, and other related technology operating at their very best. This role is reporting to the VP of Growth & Digital Product.
11. eCommerce Technical Support – New York, NY
- Provide first level of technical support to AMER markets for the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources via ticketing system.
- Participate in the design of Technical Integration related to the E-commerce platform.
- Review and challenge Technical Integration approaches from the contractor, with regards to the Integration best practices
- Escalate functional and technical questions if required, while maintaining ownership on providing subject matter expertise for functional and technical aspects of the ecommerce ecosystem.