Below are Patti’s top roles of the week– Network Engineering, Cyber Security, JAVA, and more. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Infrastructure Engineer – New York, NY
- This position reports to the Senior Director of Technology and serves as the team lead for the Infrastructure and IT service team. The role also ensures proper ongoing support of server infrastructure, network, and cloud services throughout the system life cycle. It ensures that the changes and upgrades to these systems are properly planned and executed following standard procedures.
2. IT Support MAC Consultant – New Haven, CT (Contract position, possible RTH)
- Respond to Zendesk Helpdesk Tickets, set-up new Apple Mac laptops for new hires, perform on-boarding instruction and orientation with every new hire. “
- (Okta and JAMF a plus but not required)
- They are an apple environment exclusively. Experience on Macs as above required.
- Lots of C level engagement for support, junior mid level desktop general support person with excellent communication skills.
3. Software Developer – Integrated Risk Solutions – New York, NY
- The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and Client is a premier specialist ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner.
4. Sr. Staff, Cyber Security Engineer – Secaucus, NJ
- The IT Security Engineer will protect the computing resources and data of the Company. This person will investigate, remediate, and improve IT Security events per established policies and management guidance. The IT Security Engineer will perform IT system configuration verifications and provide security consulting to other business units. This person will also perform threat hunting and intel gathering to proactively secure the Organization.
5. Sr. Manager, Network Engineering – Secaucus, NJ
- The Network Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Network Engineers in designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting the network infrastructure. As the Network Manager, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
6. Principal Systems Architect – Secaucus, NJ
- The Principal Systems Architect will help design the physical environments necessary to sustain the hybrid (physical and virtual) environments and services. The Principal Architect will evaluate existing problems, determine solutions, and create designs that allow for the easiest possible expansion and replication of data center systems or IT Infrastructure.
7. Principal Network Architect – Secaucus, NJ
- The Principal Network Architect will be responsible for planning and evaluating the network systems to ensure stability. This includes designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing the organization’ s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Intranet.
8. Ruby on Rails Developer – New York, NY
- We are seeking a hands on Ruby on Rails Developer, to support an existing SaaS based application and front end development projects for a thriving luxury vacation rental brand. This role can be onsite in NYC or Orlando/Miami Florida and we can only consider candidates who can work directly without sponsorship. We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who will be responsible for supporting an existing application, current development projects and build API’ s and integration with other platforms as required.