Check out our top trending roles below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. eCommerce Manager – New York, New York
- The eCommerce Manager for The Brand will work with the team to drive growth and manage all aspects of the Brand’ s dot.com website. This position will be focused on developing strategies to drive revenue and optimize customer experience through data-driven analysis. Position will report into the Director of eCommerce Merchandising.
2. Sr. Salesforce Applications Engineer – Boca Raton, Florida
- The Senior Salesforce Ecommerce Application Engineer / Architect is responsible for developing and coding high quality solutions and process improvements across our B2B and B2C Ecommerce portfolios across the different lines of businesses. The person in this role will be a change agent constantly looking at opportunities for improvement and will be responsible for continuous improvement of our ecommerce applications landscape and overall processes.
3. NetSuite Administrator – Lodi, New Jersey
- Day to day administration of NetSuite (ERP) administration
- Ability to partner with business users to determine business requirements and enhancements to ERP and WMS applications
- Lead day-to-day operational management of the NetSuite ERP, Blue Yonder WMS and data integration between systems
- Provide technical support to NetSuite applications and partner with 3rd party providers for escalation of issues
4. Software Developer, Integrated Risk Solutions – New York, New York
- The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and Client is a premier specialist ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner. As a ServiceNow and RSA Archer IRM Solution Developer, you will learn to build exceptional solutions for our clients based on gathering their requirements, designing and building the right solution, thorough testing, as well as training the end users on how to use the solution.
5. Manager, Business Processes and Data Analyst – New York, New York
- As Manager, Business Processes and Data Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting different aspects of the business, both at corporate and store level: collect business requirements and translate them into new processes and\or software solutions as well as create reports using existing business intelligence platform to provide information in an automated and timely manner.
6. Sr. Staff, Cyber Security Engineer – Secaucus, NJ
- The IT Security Engineer will protect the computing resources and data of the Company. This person will investigate, remediate, and improve IT Security events per established policies and management guidance. The IT Security Engineer will perform IT system configuration verifications and provide security consulting to other business units. This person will also perform threat hunting and intel gathering to proactively secure the Organization.