Our team’s top roles for clients who are hiring fast! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Data Scientist/Analytics/BI Developer – East Brunswick, NJ
- This role is a hybrid between data scientist / BI developer role
- The tools they will use are primarily Google Cloud Platform for database, Qlik Sense for BI / dashboard, Python for data science (that will be new so whatever tool the person is using normally will be good).
- The ideal candidate will have experience in retail or customer data analytics (banking, telco, etc… could be valuable experience too) and some knowledge in Google Analytics, but that’ s not a must-have.
2. Applications Development and Architect Manager – Uncasville, CT
- This position is responsible for providing day-to-day direction to a multi-functional staff based on communicated business priorities. Develops enterprise-level application and standards-driven integration solutions including; major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features based on department standards. Designs, develops and performs quality assurance per software standards, best practices and business specifications.
3. Business Analyst – Danbury, CT
- The Business Analyst will review, analyze and understand business outcomes and help translate those outcomes into technical requirements. Serve as a liaison among stakeholders and have both business and technical expertise. The role requires creative thinking and decision-making and will help with continuous improvement ensuring successful execution of process improvement.
4. Sr. Product Manager – New York, NY
- The Senior Product Manager will join our client’ s fast-paced Product team responsible for the definition of product roadmaps, serving both global customers as well as internal business stakeholders. Product Managers interact regularly with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, User Experience Design, Customer Experience, and Finance. This role will report into the VP of Product.
- Integration Solution Principal is an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative integrations solutions written on WebMethod and GCP platforms You’ re an extraordinary teammate who thrives in a dynamic, ambitious business environment. You are continuously learning, always looking for opportunities to share knowledge with others, and are excited by the challenge.
6. Principal Network Architect – Secaucus, NJ
- The Principal Network Architect will be responsible for planning and evaluating the network systems to ensure stability. This includes designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, and optimizing the organization’ s local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Intranet.
7. Application Administrator – Lodi, NJ
- Day to day administration of BlueYonder (WMS) administration
- Day to day administration of NetSuite (ERP) administration
- Ability to partner with business users to determine business requirements and enhancements to ERP and WMS applications
- Lead day-to-day operational management of the NetSuite ERP, Blue Yonder WMS and data integration between systems
8. Backend JAVA Developer – New York, NY
- Developing innovative solutions for our technical backend operations
- Working on applications for Warehousing that includes orders, shipments, inventory, and invoices
- Implementing /Enhancing/Optimizing existing and new UI/UX designs on ecommerce platform
- Business critical operations, such as inventory health, order exceptions, system health checks
- Collaborating with other developers on the team for knowledge transfer, learning new technology, debugging issues, and maintaining different systems in parallel
9. Associate Director, Paid Media – Jersey City, NJ
- The Associate Director of Paid Media is responsible for the execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
10. Global Supply Chain Architect – Bridgewater, NJ
- The Global Supply Chain Architect role oversees the strategy and direction of solution design and technology architecture supporting the end-to-end supply chain. They will assist in building out an industry-leading solution architecture function, and drive the adoption of next-gen, flexible architecture to enable end-to-end business solutions.