Check out our top roles in Information Technology! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Business Process Lead, Supply – Bridgewater, NJ
This position actively partners with business and IT in the implementation of Supply business transformation projects with a focus on leading Supply process design & optimization and capability implementation. This role drives and facilitates the tactical execution of business enablement activities including business requirements & training documentation, user acceptance testing, training & business adoption, and continuous improvement.
2. Director Insights & Analytics – Harrison, NY
This role is responsible for evolving our analytics platform to be best in class and capable of supporting our growth to a $100M+ omni-channel brand. The ideal candidate will lead our efforts to evolve our insight gathering, analysis, and reporting across all aspects of our eCommerce platform including multi-channel customer acquisition, customer loyalty and retention, and customer experience.
3. Technical Product Manager, eCommerce – New York, NY
The Technical Product Manager works across the enterprise to develop and execute digital strategies to deliver cutting-edge, best in class products, services and capabilities that offer a world class digital experience. This role will contribute to the enterprise digital vision, strategy and execution plans that align and integrate existing and new service offerings that promote engagement, identify digital marketing opportunities and, integrated technology capabilities to enable customer growth.
Support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA and other systems specific to the areas of Order to Cash (also known as OTC, SD or Sales and Distribution), Master Data, Contract Management, Pricing and PMR (Promotion Management for Retail), Rebates, DSD and Transportation/Logistics and related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications including legacy WMS, TMS, and Oracle systems
5. Application Development Services Manager – Philadelphia, PA
The Application Development Services Manager will manage, direct and support deployment, maintenance and other services related to the software applications used within the organization.
6. SAP Sr. Business Analyst, FICO – New York, NY
Configure FI-CO Modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P – A/R, Assets, Controlling, Consolidation, and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis and Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement and Finance
7. Backend JAVA Developer – New York, NY
- Developing innovative solutions for our technical backend operations
- Working on applications for Warehousing that includes orders, shipments, inventory, and invoices
- Implementing /Enhancing/Optimizing existing and new UI/UX designs on ecommerce platform
- Business critical operations, such as inventory health, order exceptions, system health checks
- Collaborating with other developers on the team for knowledge transfer, learning new technology, debugging issues, and maintaining different systems in parallel
8. Data Scientist/Analytics/BI Developer – East Brunswick, NJ
This role is a hybrid between data scientist / BI developer role. The tools they will use are primarily Google Cloud Platform for database, Qlik Sense for BI / dashboard, Python for data science (that will be new so whatever tool the person is using normally will be good). The ideal candidate will have experience in retail or customer data analytics (banking, telco, etc… could be valuable experience too) and some knowledge in Google Analytics, but that’ s not a must-have.
9. Senior Lead, Business Process – Transformation Enablement – Bridgewater, NJ
The Senior Lead of Transformation Enablement will be responsible for handling all aspects of the Transformation Enablement standards and processes. In collaboration with the GVP this position owns developing, implementing and governing all elements of a standard Transformation Enablement framework, methodologies and processes, providing formal Training where applicable for the adoption of the framework. Strong communication and change management skills are critical to the success of this role.
10. Applications Development and Architect Manager – Uncasville, CT
This position is responsible for providing day-to-day direction to a multi-functional staff based on communicated business priorities. Develops enterprise-level application and standards-driven integration solutions including; major enhancements, interfaces, functions and features based on department standards. Designs, develops and performs quality assurance per software standards, best practices and business specifications.