Check out Thursday’s top open roles below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Sr Manager, Network Engineering – Secaucus, NJ
- The Network Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Network Engineers in designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting the network infrastructure. As the Network Manager, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
2. IT Program Manager – Secaucus, NJ
The main function of an IT Program Manager is to assist the IT Director in the successful definition, implementation, and delivery of complex programs. The IT Program Manager will provide complete program oversight and steer the delivery on of all IT projects across multiple organizational levels.
3. Systems Analyst – Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Under general direction of the Director, The Systems’ Analyst will serve as a liaison between multiple business units and our technology teams leading the analysis of systems capabilities, identifying areas of improvements, and driving meaningful change into the organization.
4. Director, Program Management and Center of Excellence – North Arlington, NJ
Reporting to the SVP and CIO, the Director, Program Management and Center of Excellence (COE) will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of multiple capital projects by managing project plans, budgets, resources and risks associated with the successful delivery of new systems, processes, and programs. In addition to program management, the Director of PMO and COE will coordinate the Center of Excellence (COE) and continuous improvement efforts for the company by serving as the key liaison between the business and technical teams.
5. Business Analyst (ERP/WMS/EDI) – Dayton, NJ
- Seeking a Business Analyst with ERP / WMS / EDI Systems with primary responsibilities for the Order to Cash processes. Order to Cash management is a set of systems and business processes that involve order origination, warehouse integration, shipping, billing and accounts receivable. This role will work closely with representatives from each department within the company to develop/maintain processes, leveraging Blue Cherry capacities to solve business challenges.