Check Tricia’s top roles of the week! Tricia specializes in recruiting for ERP and EDI System professionals. Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Business Analyst (ERP/WMS/EDI) – Dayton, NJ
- Seeking a Business Analyst with ERP / WMS / EDI Systems with primary responsibilities for the Order to Cash processes. Order to Cash management is a set of systems and business processes that involve order origination, warehouse integration, shipping, billing and accounts receivable. This role will work closely with representatives from each department within the company to develop/maintain processes, leveraging Blue Cherry capacities to solve business challenges.
- Day to day administration of BlueYonder (WMS) administration
- Day to day administration of NetSuite (ERP) administration
- Ability to partner with business users to determine business requirements and enhancements to ERP and WMS applications
- Lead day-to-day operational management of the NetSuite ERP, Blue Yonder WMS and data integration between systems
- Provide technical support to Blue Yonder and NetSuite applications and partner with 3rd party providers for escalation of issues
3. Vendor Compliance Manager – Newark, NJ
- The Vendor Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring full compliance for all aspects of the operations process from Order Entry to Shipping and receipt of product by our customers. The following reflects management’ s definition of essential functions for this job does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
4. Sr. Staff FICO Analyst – Secaucus, NJ
- Provide first level of technical support to AMER markets for the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external resources via ticketing system.
- Participate in the design of Technical Integration related to the E-commerce platform.
- Review and challenge Technical Integration approaches from the contractor, with regards to the Integration best practices
5.WMS Consultant – Piscataway, NJ
- Our client is looking for a temporary IT resource to help with support for WMS systems for about 10-12 weeks to cover for an employee out 7 weeks for maternity leave. The engagement would run from about Mid May through about mid-August.Client is using Manhattan Associates WMOS 2017, SCI and MIF. Also running with integration to Dematic EMS to run ASRS and GTPs. The Manhattan experience is important in this engagement. It is a support role to assist with functional and technical issues that are impacting the operations team and ability to operating in the F&B distribution center.