Check out Pattie’s top open roles below! Don’t see what you’re looking for? We post new roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eComm, and Business Transformation daily – browse them here.
1. Sr Manager, Network Engineering – Secaucus, NJ
- The Network Manager will be responsible for leading a team of Network Engineers in designing, developing, configuring, installing, supporting, maintaining, optimizing and troubleshooting the network infrastructure. As the Network Manager, you may be asked, as new business needs arise, to accept additional tasks and responsibilities within the department, besides those detailed in this job description.
2. Principal Systems Architect – Secaucus, NJ
- The Principal Systems Architect will help design the physical environments necessary to sustain the hybrid (physical and virtual) environments and services. The Principal Architect will evaluate existing problems, determine solutions, and create designs that allow for the easiest possible expansion and replication of data center systems or IT Infrastructure.
3. Application Security Engineer – New York, New York
- The Application Security Engineer is a hands-on technical role who will develop solutions to prevent compromise of our systems, to enhance our capabilities to detect threats and response mechanisms to handle incidents when they happen. S/he works closely with the software development team in communicating our needs and coordinating the implementation efforts.
4. Cyber Security Engineer – Oldwick, NJ
- The Cyber Security Engineer is a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical expertise. Responsible for the security architecture, solution integration and on-going administration of information security systems, tools, and services across the enterprise.