1. Integrations Specialist Omni Channel Fulfillment Technologies – Bridgewater, NJ
- This is an immediate need for a perm, Integrations Specialist, to work with Omni-Channel Fulfillment Technologies. The Specialist is responsible for the development and support of integration efforts for Distributed Order Management projects with other Core platforms like SAP, WMS, ECOM and Store Systems and with external vendors and B2B Partners.
2. Producer, Social Gaming – New York, New York
- The Producer will be responsible for overseeing a primary Social application as well as drive new social style feature development across our entire ecosystem. The primary focus will be on helping to evolve our products with player data driven personalization in mind. The ideal candidate would have a blended background of game dev, product management, and UI/UX
3. Systems Analyst – New York, New York
- Define application change requests by evaluating existing business processes and corresponding application functionality
- Develop detailed, actionable functional specifications for internal and external developers
- Work independently and as part of a team on small, medium and large projects
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand program priorities and vision in order to translate requirements into a product roadmap
4. Information Security Analyst – Philadelphia, PA
- The Information Security Analyst position is responsible for monitoring the IT security environment to immediately detect, verify and respond swiftly to cyber threats, e.g. vulnerability exploitation, malware, cyber-attacks, etc. Working in conjunction with various IT infrastructure & Operations personnel, this position will be a key contributor in executing the IT Security strategy, Security roadmap and formulation of the Security process relative to threat intelligence
5. eCommerce Technology Manager – Harrison, NY
- The Company is looking for an experienced eCommerce Technology Manager to manage the performance, and enhancement of our subscription eCommerce website along with overseeing third-party partners to drive operational excellence, achieve sales goals and propel future growth. The Company is an eCommerce business, and it will be your responsibility to keep our website and subscription functions, marketing and personalization tools, and other related technology operating at their very best. This role is reporting to the VP of Growth & Digital Product.