Fantastic round-up of open roles in Information Technology across New Jersey – click the links for details/to apply.
1. Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning – Orangeburg, NY
- This role is responsible for overseeing the planning and inventory teams that support Global Operations through best-in-class supply/demand planning and inventory management. The individual also facilitates the overall planning process (S&OP).
2. Marketing Director – New York, New York
- The Director of Marketing will assist in the creation of the Tin Building brand, be responsible for developing and setting the marketing strategy, budget planning and management, creating activations and strategic partnership programs as well as building relationships with retailers and neighborhood constituents.
3. Project Manager for Logistics – Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in researching, justifying, defining and delivering solutions. Specifically, this person will be passionate about creating innovative devices, software, connectivity, analytics and professional services that deliver a superior offering for our clients globally.
4. Sales Support Admin – Philadelphia, PA
- The Executive Assistant/ Sales support person is responsible for providing comprehensive support Executive Team and managing the organization’ s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. COBOL/DB2 knowledge a plus
- Our Sales person researches hotels or event venues in the desired location using online reviews and resources
- Our Sales person contacts the hotels to determine which one(s) will best meet the needs of our client and negotiates pricing. The better the pricing, the more likely we are to win the contract.
- The Sales person may also research transportation to/from the airport, eating venues, caterers and whatever else is needed
6. Customer Care Advisor – Orangeburg, NY
- Be the first point of contact between prospective customers and the brand, advising on products, online order management and tracking, loyalty programs and special offers, services and general inquiries.
- Listen, understand & resolve our Guests’ issues promptly, by demonstrating both empathy for our Guests and expert understanding of Clarins procedures and platforms. This includes shipping issues, product returns and replacements, promo code validations and loyalty account login, points and rewards questions.
7. Product Manager, ELF and In-Can Solutions – Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in researching, justifying, defining, and delivering solutions. Specifically, this person will be passionate about creating innovative devices, software, connectivity, analytics, and professional services that deliver a superior offering for our clients globally.
7. Cyber Security Engineer – Oldwick, NJ
- The Cyber Security Engineer is a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical expertise. Responsible for the security architecture, solution integration and on-going administration of information security systems, tools, and services across the enterprise.
Don’t see a role that fits your skill? Browse our variety of open roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eCommerce & more on our site!