For more information on how to get this candidate on your team, reach out to Tricia Sentinella on LinkedIn or at email@example.com
Strong hands on experience of 7+ years of various aspects of SAP security support and administration.
- Working knowledge of Single/Mass user administration (SU01, SU10 and, eCATT)
- Strong knowledge and experience with standard and complex Role design and transport across the landscape
- Go Live Support: Proven experience with providing security support for over 5 global implementation and upgrade projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Audit criteria, Risk management, and Segregation of Duties (SOD) resolution.
- Proficient with analysis and resolution of authorization related errors and issues
- SolMan: Strong experience of Central User Administration, configuration and support.
- GRC Access Control (v10.x): Strong understanding of configuration and administration of Access Risk Analysis (ARA), Access Request Management (ARM) and Emergency Access Management (EAM).
- Strong understanding of creation and assignment of mitigation control Ids and Remediation process in accordance risk values.
- Working experience with Incident Management Tools: SNOW (Service now), Remedy, HP Service manager etc.
- Strong understanding of ChaRM: Change Request management.
- Portal: Hands on experience with portal user administration and role administration.
- Active Directory: Proficient Portal ID and Group administration along with Portal Role provisioning, Access, password resets, de-activate/termination of portal IDs and Groups
Reports for Review : Excellent at generating timely reports (SUIM, Excel) based on the requirements
Candidate is based in the NJ/NY area. Contact Tricia to learn how to get this candidate on your team!