Fantastic round-up of open roles in Information Technology across New Jersey – click the links for details/to apply.
1. Web Operations Fraud Payment Specialist – East Brunswick, NJ
- Handle the fraud and payment reconciliation topics, especially fraud monitoring and analysis, fraud system parameters update, chargeback analysis, dispute documentation, as well as payment systems reconciliation.
2. Technical Data Analyst – Princeton, NJ
- Royalty is responsible for providing support functions for the global royalty platform, including documenting and implementing new processes and data flows as needed. They are also responsible for providing expertise for analyzing information germane to the overall data consistency aspects of the system and supporting users through as is and to be functionality as they onboard to the global platform. They will work closely with the rest of the Royalty Technology group for department wide initiatives and objectives.
3. Sr. Director Corporate Services – Bridgewater, NJ
- Supports the teams and application usage across the world. This position will partner with other groups with IT, outside consulting resources and divisional business teams to set direction and strategy as well as determine priorities for the development and ongoing management of business processes and the supporting technology and tools while overseeing the architecture and roadmap of each system.
4. Java Developer – Edison, NJ
- 3-5 years Java experience a
- SQL knowledge
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Mobile application development a plus
- COBOL/DB2 knowledge a plus
5. SAP Abap Developer – Edison, NJ
- Participate in the ongoing implementations of the SAP S/4 HANA, CAR, and other systems.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations with both SAP and non-SAP systems and applications, customizations, enhancements, and forms primarily using ABAP, Fiori, CloudPlatform Integration Services/Azure, SLT, PI/PO, API and other SAP specific tools.
6. FMS Developer – Matawan, NJ
- The FMS Developer will participate in the discovery, design, testing, implementation and continuous improvement of Financial Planning and Analysis processes and software systems throughout the Company. The individual in this role will collaborate with Information Services team members and business users in support of defined objectives to innovate, deliver, and support the FMS financial management system.
7. Mulesoft Engineering Lead – Bridgewater, NJ
- This is a great opportunity for a seasoned MuleSoft Integration SME to contribute and shape the MuleSoft environment at our global client. The MuleSoft platform is already implemented, and now it is time to work on the maturation and building of Best Practices throughout the organization. You should have great communication skills for building relationships across cross-functional teams.
8. Functional Analyst – Bridgewater, NJ
- Support the full-life cycle system development for each modification, including analysis, design, documentation, development, and testing.
- Develop or modify software systems using disciplined software development processes and make suggestions on business process improvements.
- Diagnose issues and provide solutions when unit testing and applications fail to meet specifications. Administer application support issues across multiple areas.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and analytical and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
Don’t see a role that fits your skill? Browse our variety of open roles across IT, Digital Marketing, eCommerce & more on our site!