For more information on how to get this candidate on your team, reach out to Sheri Breitstein on LinkedIn or at email@example.com
A former executive manager said: “[Candidate] was my go-to for complex initiatives that spanned multiple organizations when I needed one person to pull the front office and back office together to deliver. Lee is one of the most well rounded people I have ever worked with. [ Candidate ] is a driven leader who has a wealth of knowledge across all aspects of technology and is business and customer focused.” An unbroken track record of success in delivering projects with best PM practices and high-energy, results-oriented team leadership. A proponent of continuous quality improvement using Lean DevOps and change management skills. Deep expertise in planning, budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, internal controls, auditing and vendor management in conduct of large budget program portfolios. Recognized for closely aligning with business to establish clear project goals, efficient resource management and motivation of underperforming project teams.
- Solutions Architect trained in TOGAF 9.2 framework comfortable with interfacing with Enterprise Architecture Boards
- More than 15 years of experience leading global teams & managing multiple complex projects in Agile environments, with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Lean process analysis and design expertise
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- PMO governance strategy, leadership, training & mentoring
- Extensive experience managing offshore and distributed project portfolio teams
- A proven track record of relationship building and influencing skills that build trust and collaboration to establish credibility between key business stakeholders and program teams.
The candidate truly believes in the value of humans. Their enthusiasm and strong desire to elevate their career to the next level would make this candidate a real gem to any potential employer.
Contact Sheri to learn how to get this candidate on your team!