Keep reading for a curated list of Sue McLean’s top roles of the week! With over a decade of experience, Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions
1. Lead Portfolio Resource Capacity Planning – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: The Lead for Portfolio Resource Capacity Planning will be responsible for establishing and maturing global resources and capacity management capabilities that will support project portfolio planning and execution.
- Find out more/apply here
2. Senior Specialist, Resource Capacity Planner – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for assisting the Shared Services components of the organization with designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, development, process and operational systems. Works with stakeholder teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current using MS Project, MS Project Server software.
3. Integration Solution Architect – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: The Integration Solution Architect is a new role that will assist with implementation of integration solutions, assist in building out an industry-leading Integration function, and drive the adoption of next-gen, flexible architecture to enable end-to-end business solutions. The primary objective of this role is to help develop deep and broad usage of Middleware technologies.
4. Mulesoft Engineering Lead – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: This is a great opportunity for a seasoned MuleSoft Integration SME to contribute and shape the MuleSoft environment at our global client. The MuleSoft platform is already implemented, and now it is time to work on the maturation and building of Best Practices throughout the organization. You should have great communication skills for building relationships across cross-functional teams.
5. Cyber-Security, Cloud Application Security Officer – Oak Ridge, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: As theCyber-Security, Cloud Application Security Officer within Information Security department you will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of solutions in cloud security access controls through active cooperation and collaboration with other stakeholders, and the Information Technology (IT) team in particular.
6. Director, Information Security Administration – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: This position will be responsible to lead teams responsible for Access Request Tools, help define and communicate strategic direction for access request, and determine appropriate controls and workflows according to risk. This leader will partner with key IT and Business stakeholders to develop a product roadmap, define the business, technology and operations impact, and lead the Identity& Access Management initiatives
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact Sue McLean on LinkedIn or at email@example.com!