For more information on how to get this candidate on your team, reach out to Jackie Connors on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principle architect of global networks supporting 2000+ people and over 500 locations ensuring high availability, Security and scalable performance across APAC, EMEA and North America.
- Designed and implemented cutting edge, dynamic, agile Infrastructure decreasing ecological footprint and accommodating changing business goals using AWS, Google for Business, Microsoft Azure and Cisco Meraki cloud.
- Improved critical business workflows during the migration process from Any ERP to MS Dynamics AX.
Information Technology Operations Management:
- Developed service delivery, Helpdesk, Infrastructure and other personnel into managers and continued to manage them to successful careers.
- Led the Governance and compliance effort – Responsible for GDPR, ISO27001:2013, SOX and creation of the ISMS supporting those compliance efforts. Maintaining the proper governance through creating SLA’s tracking, reporting and communicating to C-Suite leadership.
- Implemented Service Now – a leading ITIL based solution. The result was driving down operational expense 20% via effectively tracking demand for IT resources and the associated cost.
- Create and manage a rolling 3 year road map which adapts to the changing business needs
- Optimized order to cash business workflows via architecture of the enterprise integration schema and platform.
- Instituted the Change Management initiative during the MS Dynamics AX ERP implementation working with the business, building trust relationships and driving up the rate of adoption and satisfaction.
- Responsible for acquiring PCI-DSS compliance for 500 locations.