1. VP of IT – Orangeburg, NY
- By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Identify present and future needs of the organization, plan strategically and adapt resources to implement approved projects
- Communicate and partner with local ComEx and Department Heads to ensure IT is aligned with business goals and objectives, and that they are informed of critical IT evolutions
- Establish strong Partnerships with Global/Corp IT – to ensure the USA is in compliance with all Directives and Procedures, participating in and supporting these initiatives
2. SAP OTC Analyst – Edison, NJ
- This position entails defining and documenting business requirements, determining and designing appropriate solutions, configuring and building the SAP solutions, developing enhancement specifications, and testing, training, deploying and supporting the delivered solutions. Scope includes work among SAP and non-SAP systems and applications, enhancements and related integrations.
3. Jr SAP Abap Fiori – Edison, NJ
- Participates in the ongoing greenfield implementation of the SAP S/4 HANA 1809, CAR, Fiori, SLT, PI/PO and other systems.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations with both SAP and non-SAP systems and applications, customizations, enhancements, and forms primarily using ABAP, Fiori, BOBJ, CloudPlatform Integration Services, and other SAP specific tools.
4. Mobile Developer – Edison, NJ
- The Mobile Developer will design & developer software applications (apps) for mobile phones, Smartphone, Tablets and other mobile devices. He/she will be the developer on one or more mobile platforms including Apple iOS and Google Android. This person will partner with the Digital Innovation Team to develop, program and test various ‘ proof-of-concept’ projects.
- Lead, analyze and supervise the implementation of new functionalities required by the user community. This includes the full development life cycle of analyzing, developing, testing, implementing, documenting, and user training of enhancements and modifications to the software systems based on user request.
6. Systems Administrator – Arlington, VA
- As an IT Site Admin for the America region, you’ ll work closely with all members of the IT team. This role has an opportunity to make a real impact on employees and customers lives for years to come. The IT Site Admins – America, will manage IT equipment at branch offices in America region including but not limited to the Virginia office, and will diagnose and resolve workstation problems with hardware, software, and network issues, as well as look for and recommend updates to streamline processes.
7. DevOps Engineer – Edison, NJ
- This position will be responsible for researching, evaluating, implementing and supporting various DevOps processes and platforms to support the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).