1. SAP OTC Analyst – Edison, NJ
- Support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA and other systems specific to the areas of Order-to-Cash (also known as OTC, SD or Sales and Distribution), Contract Management, Pricing, Rebates, DSD and Transportation/Logistics and related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications including legacy WMS (Warehouse Management System), TMS (Transportation Management System), and Oracle systems.
2. Jr SAP Abap Fiori Developer – Edison, NJ
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations with both SAP and non-SAP systems and applications, customizations, enhancements, and forms primarily using ABAP, Fiori, BOBJ, CloudPlatform Integration Services, and other SAP specific tools.
3. Operations Research Director – Lakeside Parkway Flower Mound, TX
- The Operations Research Director will use rational, systematic, science-based techniques, advanced analytical methods, and critical thinking to inform the CEO and improve decision-making for complex processes or systems. This individual is required to have a working knowledge of ORSA concepts, analytic techniques, and methodologies such as mathematical modeling, statistical analysis, mathematical optimization, simulation, stochastic-process models, expert systems, decision analysis, and cyber experience.
4. SAP Ariba Analyst – Bridgewater, NJ
- This position requires ARIBA functional and technical experience. The Analyst will be responsible for production support, root cause analysis, solution design, system enhancement and ARIBA projects. This candidate would be responsible for ensuring controls for managed configurations and data integrity. Communication skills are critical working with internal IT teams, Ariba support and business partners especially ARIBA administrator to resolve system and/or data related issues.
5. Systems Administrator – Arlington, VA
- As an IT Site Admin for the America region, you’ ll work closely with all members of the IT team. This role has an opportunity to make a real impact on employees and customers lives for years to come. The IT Site Admins – America, will manage IT equipment at branch offices in America region including but not limited to the Virginia office, and will diagnose and resolve workstation problems with hardware, software, and network issues, as well as look for and recommend updates to streamline processes.
6. Digital Product & UX/UI Lead – Oak Ridge, NJ
- The Digital & UX/UI Lead will work as part of the Digital SWAT team and is accountable for designing and implementing compelling, intuitive, innovative user-centric experiences for our clients products and services. Set the strategy, approach and standards for UX UI design across the organization as a whole.
7. Senior Manager/Director, Performance Marketing – New York, New York
- You will manage the performance acquisition, retention and remarketing strategies for the eCommerce channel in the North America region. You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, retention and retargeting via digital media channels and should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
8. DevOps Engineer – Edison, NJ
- This position will be responsible for researching, evaluating, implementing and supporting various DevOps processes and platforms to support the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
9. Sales Position – Philadelphia, PA
- Our client, an in-house solutions firm for government contracting whose core competencies include providing goods and services to the Federal Government at the most cost-effective prices and providing unmatched customer service to ensure each request is fulfilled as expected is seeking a Sales Associate with a strong background in Cold Calling and Negotiation. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager to learn and grow!