See a special round-up of our best opportunities in eCommerce – for any questions regarding any of the below roles, contact Patti Richards on LinkedIn or at email@example.com.
1. Senior Director, Ecommerce & Digital Development North America – New York, New York
- Ideal candidate will develop, plan and execute the regional online business strategy of our brand sites in line with countries to achieve the goals set for a sustainable development and participate in the digitalization/omni-channel development of the region.
2. Senior Manager, Performance Marketing – New York, New York
- Ideal candidate will manage the performance acquisition, retention and re-marketing strategies for the eCommerce channel in the North America region. You will be a key contributor to driving sales, new acquisition, engagement, retention and retargeting via digital media channels and should be results-driven with exceptional attention to detail and knowledge of marketing metrics and ROI analysis.
3. Director ECommerce Marketplace – Cranford, NJ
- NJ Based CPG Wholesale client is seeking a Director of Marketplaces with a demonstrated history of success on Amazon and other marketplaces, including experience selling to Amazon as a 1P vendor. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a major channel in a high growth business. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical skillset and a demonstrated ability to work effectively across functional areas within the company as well as to engage with major accounts, external agencies and service providers to achieve the company’ s revenue and contribution targets.
4. ECommerce Operations Manager – New York, New York
- Manage day-to-day relationship with existing eCommerce platforms, digital agency partners and other technology, operations and third-party application vendors to deliver on-time and on-budget solutions.
- Manage all front-end and back-end website roadmap, development and enhancements and optimizations across all The Company web properties including SEO initiatives.
- Analyze the eCommerce business, as well as the competitive environment, to identify site experience and customer experience improvements that will drive incremental business.