A special round-up of our best opportunities across all Connors Group team members!
1. Sales Executive, Software Solutions – Brookline, MA
- Seeking an experienced Sales Executive with a background in selling software solutions within the Healthcare, Biotech or Life Sciences Industry.
2. Digital Delivery Lead – Oak Ridge, NJ
- The Delivery Lead will be responsible for working with Vendors and internal resources to define and successfully execute on the overall project approach, timelines, deliverables and objectives. Candidate will serve as a primary point of contact on key digital projects, will provide overall project leadership, communication and reporting, and serve as the team’ s subject matter expert in project delivery.
3. Service Center Agent – Edison, NJ
- The Service Center Agent will be responsible for delivering the precise assistance and insight needed by their customers to meet today’s business challenges. You will be responsible for initial (first level) troubleshooting, monitoring all platforms in the data center, and escalation and tracking of reported issues until resolved.
4. SAP Application Developer – Edison, NJ
- Participates in the ongoing greenfield implementation of the SAP S/4 HANA 1809, CAR, Fiori, SLT, PI/PO and other systems.
- Define, document, design, code, test and deploy workflows, reports, integrations with both SAP and non-SAP systems and applications, customizations, enhancements, and forms primarily using ABAP, Fiori, BOBJ, CloudPlatform Integration Services, and other SAP specific tools.
5. Solution Developer – Remote
- The primary objective for this position is to find enthusiastic candidates who have a solid base of technical skills, exposure to software development, and are interested in building their knowledge of IRM. IRM is a fast-growing segment within both public and private sectors and if you have the interest and technical skills, our client will introduce you to the world of IRM.
6. SAP Master Data Analyst – Edison, NJ
- Support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA, CAR and other systems specific to the areas of Forecasting & Replenishment (F&R), Unified Demand Forecasting (UDF), and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications.
7. Digital Product & UX/UI Lead – Digital Team – Oak Ridge, NJ
- The Digital & UX/UI Lead will work as part of the Digital SWAT team and is accountable for designing and implementing compelling, intuitive, innovative user-centric experiences for our clients products and services. Set the strategy, approach and standards for UX UI design across the organization as a whole.
8. SAP Solutions Architect (Sr. Director) – Bridgewater, NJ
- The SAP Solutions Architect must see the “ big picture” across all of the SAP Suite of Applications and be responsible for working in a lead position, providing direction and having overall responsibility for designing solutions, technology frameworks, etc. to support the business objectives of the organization.