Highlighting our top talent, below is a description of a SAP Senior Executive with over 21 years of experience.
For more information on this candidate, reach out to Jackie Connors on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org
SAP SENIOR EXECUTIVE ● FINANCE/Supply Chain/HR OPERATIONS ● IT MANAGEMENT
Senior-level Global SAP COE Executive with 21 years of experience overseeing all aspects of the SAP ecosystem for multi-national matrix environments; leveraging business knowledge and technical expertise in SAP platforms/ applications to design business processes & develop innovative solutions to streamline SAP operations, driving enterprise-wide business transformation to achieve operational excellence & organizational development. VP/ Director of SAP Center of Excellence guiding global business leaders in cross-functional team leadership and leading internal/external teams via roadmaps & business strategy, executing strategic planning for multiple projects simultaneously and implementing new/enhanced programs across SAP platforms; addressing business challenges, driving new opportunities, & delivering value proposition for profitability, operational efficiency, and business performance.
Business Transformation: Change management driving business process improvement & best practices/policies & procedures for a Center of Excellence with capacity development.
- 20+ years executing SAP full-cycle implementations (Greenfield & brownfield projects) for clients across North America, Europe, & Asia Pacific; supporting business needs of product/ service industries: Banking, Financial Services, Electronics Manufacturing, Software as a Service (SaaS), Retail, Fashion Industry, Consumer Products, Automobile, Medical Devices, Life Science & Pharmaceutical.
- 2+ year of experience in Financial Trading (e.g. Mutual Funds, Equities, IPOs) and Collateral Banking.
Global SAP Platform Alignment: Own global portfolio alignment of SAP platforms (technical & functional modules), meeting business objectives in financial controls, legal compliance, & resource management (vendor/supply chain) via emerging technology/systems integration; scaling SAP operations/business processes with cost-effective strategies.
- 20 years of SAP: configuration, project preparation, business blueprint/roadmap creation, customization, synchronization, development, testing, end-user training, data transfer/migration, Go-live/support, authorization, risk management, change management, quality control, SOX compliance, auditing, stage gate reviews, COE, & governance strategy.
Global Project Management/Programs: PMI Certified Project Manager (PMP)/Program Manager for multi-national program management & project management, defining business requirements, customizing solutions, & implementing IT strategy; ensuring project/process workflow across SAP modules, error reduction, & operational efficiency for alignment.
- 16+ years of project leadership: strategic planning, implementation, tracking, & completion; capital expenditure & operational budget plans, accounting tools (e.g. revenue recognition).
- Build/manage high performing global teams (i.e. mentor/train) for workforce development.
- Business analysis of data analytics/insights, metrics analysis, KPIs dashboards, KSI/Key Success Indicators, scorecard reporting, & accounting to define performance gaps, evaluate reaching targets, & influence decision-making.
- Steering Committee presentations, C-level/Board & BPO/PMO meetings, Intl. Controller’s conferences.
- Manage multi-million-dollar projects simultaneously with project teams of 20-100, executing on time, within budget, and on scope; with proven record of cost savings in the millions via effective resource/staff allocation & vendor management.
Technology: 20+ years of SAP software/technology systems experience: Finance/Controlling Configuration (FICO) based on US GAAP, Fashion Management, Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM), Business Intelligence (BI), Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Ariba, Materials Management, Production Planning, Distribution, Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Order To Cash (OTC, O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Human Resources/Human Capital/HRMS for HCM (SuccessFactors), Master Data Governance and Management (MDM/MDG), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Point of Sales (POS), Customer Activity Repository (CAR), SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT), ABAP Programming, Process Integration/ Orchestration, NetWeaver Components, FIORI, Cross-Application technology: Business Server Pages, Interfaces (e.g. ALE/EDI/IDOC, PI, HCI, Workflow,ESB), HANAC cockpit, Governance Risk and Control (GRC), Single Sign on(SSO), Enable Now, Open Text, Business Objects – Data services and Information Steward (BODS/BOIS), ASAP/Activate methodology, Solution Manager, HP ALM, Load Runner, Worksfot in SAP environment from 3.1 to 6.0 and S/4HANA both on-prem and cloud.
- 20+ years of SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC), including budgeting, sales, financial planning, allocation, Global Consolidation and Reporting, Integration Business Planning (IBP) for Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, BW4HANA data warehousing: data modeling, data mining, data analysis, data slicing/dicing, BOBJ reporting, and Lumira dashboards.
- Java: Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Server Pages (JSP); Microsoft: Visual Basic (VB), Active Server Pages (ASP), Cloud Database: Oracle 12c, Db2, Servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic.