See a special round-up of our best opportunities across all Connors Group team members!
1. Solution Developer – Anywhere, NJ
- The primary objective for this position is to find enthusiastic candidates who have a solid base of technical skills, exposure to software development, and are interested in building their knowledge of IRM. IRM is a fast-growing segment within both public and private sectors and if you have the interest and technical skills, our client will introduce you to the world of IRM. The focus of this role is developing and deploying IRM solutions on the ServiceNow and RSA Archer platforms. ServiceNow and RSA Archer are enterprise class leaders in the IRM space and our client is a premier specialist ServiceNow and RSA Archer partner.
- For any questions, contact: email@example.com
2. SAP Order to Cash Analyst – Edison, NJ
- Support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA and other systems specific to the areas of Order-to-Cash (also known as OTC, SD or Sales and Distribution), Contract Management, Pricing, Rebates, DSD and Transportation/Logistics and related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications including legacy WMS (Warehouse Management System), TMS (Transportation Management System), and Oracle systems.
- For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MuleSoft Developer – New York, New York
- The Developers primary responsibilities are to analyze, design, implement and test customized software applications. The Developer will have a strong knowledge of software development and design and will have experience working to develop business-critical applications.
- For any questions, contact: email@example.com
4. Jr SAP Basis Analyst – East Winsdor, NJ
- Ensure the SAP systems are interfacing correctly with all outside systems. Contribute to the development, implementation, and execution of SAP Basis policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP applications. Participation in 24×7 On-call rotation. Perform the execution of installations, patches, upgrades, system tuning, and production support as necessary. Perform error analysis/troubleshooting
- For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. QA/UA Testing Delivery Lead – Digital Team – Oak Ridge, NJ
- The QA / UA Testing Delivery Lead – Digital SWAT Team will work as part of the Digital SWAT team and is accountable for the overall quality of the The Companys digital solutions. Define and implement the overall quality and user acceptance testing strategy, practices and tools for all digital solutions.
- For any questions, contact: email@example.com
6. SAP Planning Analyst – Edison, NJ
- Support the ongoing implementations of SAP S/4 HANA, CAR and other systems specific to the areas of Forecasting & Replenishment (F&R), Unified Demand Forecasting (UDF), and other Inventory Planning related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP systems and legacy applications.
- For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CIO, SaaS Infrastructure – East Hills, NY
- The CIO will be responsible for ensuring the scalability, availability and the acquisition of new technology, and 3rd party partnerships to support a mission critical 24/7/365 SaaS environment. This role will provide the strategic direction and future expansion of the company’ s leading-edge SaaS platform, including global expansion. Management and direction of the operational staff, including hiring and retention of IT operational staff.
- For any questions, contact: email@example.com
8. Dev Ops Engineer – New York, NY
- Design, implement and deliver automated software and infrastructure deployments to improve the scalability, availability, performance, latency, and efficiency. Build software systems and tools for scaling core site reliability systems and capabilities across the entire stack. Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems with operability being the core tenet.
- For any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. VP Strategic Business Systems – New York, NY
- The Application Development & Support Leader (VP/AVP) oversees software development operations and drives delivery of complex distributed product portfolios and IT transformation projects. The Leader (VP/AVP) will provide thought leadership to the development and support groups and help to set the overall technical direction and strategies for the business. Working with the internal and outsourced development teams to deliver on the IT roadmap, the incumbent ensures quality and on time delivery.
- For any questions, contact: email@example.com