See below for a round-up of Sue’s (Recruiting Director, Project / Program Management & Business) top roles!
1. Technical Project Manager – New York, New York
- This position will leverage your knowledge of software development, you will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- This includes coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors in order to deliver projects for the group that owns game platform build-out and maintenance.
- The Technical Project Manager will define the project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycles, and also identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Reporting to the Director of Project Management Office, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for a wide variety of high-impact projects.
2. Portfolio Analytics Lead – Enterprise Architecture – Bridgewater, New Jersey
- The Portfolio Analytics Lead – Enterprise Architecture, is a newly created position within the Business Process Management (BPM) Portfolio Management team, and will be primarily responsible for assisting the enterprise Architecture’ s Head and Portfolio Owners in making informed portfolio planning decisions based on a comprehensive suite of portfolio and project-related data.
3. Scrum Master – Marketing Systems – New York, New York
- The scrum master will drive globally distributed cross-functional teams to deliver marketing technology and consumer data solutions for my client globally. Will establish strong partnerships with other functions including product management, engineering, business process, PMO, marketing and media to deliver business value through technology.
4. Integration Specialist for Mulesoft – Bridgewater, New Jersey
- The MuleSoft Integration Specialist will recommend a technical approach and ensure all technology solutions align with the technical IT strategy and overall IT architecture roadmap. Contributes as a core team member to multiple complex IT projects in full-cycle integration platform activities including design, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting.