1. Retail Service Delivery Lead – Greensboro, NC
- You will be working with Business and IT Infrastructure teams supporting a large environment that delivers Infrastructure services by tower for global IT organization and will work with the IT Functional team and Regional Directors in a matrix organization. You will be responsible for providing direction to suppliers to address the service needs of our end users. You will be looked upon as a Infrastructure leadership and advocate for making reliable management decisions around primarily retail operational performance and our goal to enable our end users with technology.
2. IT SAP MDG Configuration Analyst – Greensboro, NC
- Design, deliver, implement, configure/develop and support SAP MDM module, including other SAP (i.e. FI, MM, PP, WM, and SD) and non-SAP applications integrated with SAP. The position will provide ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Master Data with a focus on MDM modules.
3. IT Senior Analyst – Supply, Production, And MRP Systems – Greensboro, NC
- Responsible for lead technical role in the design and implementation of the company Planning Systems. This includes the selection of a new application (Demand and Supply Planning – Logility, O9, and JDA are top contenders) to compliment the SAP S4 Fashion system. Specific vendor applications may change based on business selections.
4. Finance And HR Integrations Analyst – Greensboro, NC
- The IT Analyst, Finance and HR Integrations is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution Integrations for the individual Finance (SAP S4 Fashion), HR (Workday), Expense Management (Concur) and Tax team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the HR, Finance and Tax teams. The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement HR, Finance and Tax projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IT Management and the business areas supported and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs.
5. IT Analyst, SAP Financial Costing And Manufacturing – Greensboro, NC
- The IT Analyst, SAP Costing and Manufacturing (SAP S4 Fashion) is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the individual SAP Finance and Tax team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the Finance and Tax team. The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement Finance and Tax projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IS Management and the business areas supported
6. Senior Manager, Network Services – Greensboro, NC
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
7. Associate Apparel Designer – Greensboro, NC
- This role will support the Design team from design process, which includes market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching, ” specing” and fir for a specific channel.