See below for a round-up of Patti’s (Managing Director, Digital & eCommerce Recruiting) top roles in the Digital space!
1. Senior Director, Global Digital Commerce – New York, New York
- The Sr. Director of Global Digital Commerce is responsible for overseeing the planning, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation, and support of technologies supporting our digital commerce functions, internationally across brands. The Sr. Director will provide leadership to multidisciplinary project teams that include internal IT organizations, program mgmt., business process, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
2. Product Manager, Global Digital Commerce – New York, New York
- The Product Manager will collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to translate business needs into technical product requirements, and work with engineering team(s) to build and deliver world-class technology solutions. Will also partner with other product managers, engineering teams as well as external partners to drive end-to-end project execution and enable business value through technology
3. Business Analyst, Global Digital Commerce – New York, New York
- As a business analyst you will work closely with digital commerce teams across to translate business needs into functional requirements and work with engineering teams to deliver technical solutions aligned with business needs. You will also partner closely with product managers as well as external vendors to drive project execution including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), training and rollout of technology solutions.
4. Director Performance Marketing – New York, New York
- Consumer centricity in an omnichannel environment – how to acquire and retain customers both in a digital as well as brick & mortar environment
- Understands the value of customer data acquisition and analysis
- Strong tech and social media orientation
- Designing, implementing and managing an omni channel loyalty program, tailored email marketing campaigns
- Keen awareness of current and changing landscape of DTC marketing channels and ability to assess ROI from each
5. Director, Consumer Engagement, Social – New York, New York
- Influencer Marketing
- Build and implement influencer marketing strategy to grow consumer base and sales
- Foster and grow network of current influencers and brand advocates, maintain influencer database with accurate and up to date records
- Analyze KPI’ s from paid integrations and support decisions with ROI-based analysis
6. Digital/ECommerce Graphic Designer – New York, New York
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
7. Director, ECommerce Strategy – Houston, TX
- Deliver end-to-end e-commerce solutions to clients including strategy, customer experience and technology work streams
- Drive discussions with clients regarding e-commerce solutions and create opportunities for The company
- Lead highly skilled client and The company work teams throughout the project lifecycle by leveraging our approaches/frameworks and helping to ensure timely execution of project deliverables
- Participate in continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
8. Senior Analyst, ECommerce Operations – New York, New York
- Work with clients to help understand the business needs and functional requirements of enabling a Connected Commerce capability across the operating model, including process, technology and people
- Operate with the consulting team to help document and communicate client value propositions that tie business metrics to operational business improvements and customer outcomes
- Work across multiple client functions to document needs and support the formulation of recommendations in order to effect the change needed to achieve a Connected Commerce capability