See below for a round-up of our Senior Technical Recruiter’s – Nyree’s – top Software Engineering jobs she’s recruiting for!
1. Dev Ops Engineer – New York, New York
- Design, implement and deliver automated software and infrastructure deployments to improve the scalability, availability, performance, latency, and efficiency.
- Build software systems and tools for scaling core site reliability systems and capabilities across the entire stack.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems with operability being the core tenet.
2. Senior Software Engineer, Accounting Systems – New York, New York
- Provide technical leadership and propose new technologies that will advance and evolve our product
- Partner with key stakeholders to define a technical roadmap, propose improvements, and architect solutions that support business needs
- Develop automation tools for measuring proper financial behavior of systems
- Engage in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
- Deliver limited-defect products through ubiquitous test automation
3. Sr Server Java Software Engineer – New York, New York
- Senior Java Developer be joining a team of top server engineers that design and build the heart of my clients games and product platform. The right candidate will be challenged to help propel to the top tier of social gaming through adoption and application of the latest in the Server side, Big Data and AI technology, such as high scalable cloud-based infrastructure, stream analysis and machine learning.
4. Principal Engineer, Site Reliability – New York, New York
- Help build a roadmap for all engineering teams to use highly scalable, observable, and reliable infrastructure services as standard practice
- Drive the execution and delivery of this roadmap across the engineering organization, working closely with other SREs and other principal engineers
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate the process of engineering design reviews on migrations towards service-oriented architecture, changes to existing architecture, and making existing systems more scalable
5. Software Engineer, Site Reliability – New York, New York
- Build cloud infrastructure, manage our production environment, and participate in our on-call rotation
- Deliver high-performance, high-scalability solutions that enable the business to move faster
- Join Agile teams, learning anything and everything necessary to deliver best-in-class cloud infrastructure
- Participate in code and architecture reviews to help maintain high standards of quality
6. Senior Data Engineer – New York, New York
- Build custom statistical models, such as linear or logistic regression, Pattern recognition & Predictive models that predict various business metrics
- Match pre-existing models (like random forest etc.) to various problems like segmentation analysis, identifying outliers, etc.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of analytical product development, marketing techniques and business strategies