See below for a round-up for our Director of Recruiting, Information Technology – Vanda’s – top jobs she’s recruiting for!
1. Software Engineer, Data Analytics – Woodcliff Lake, NJ
- Design, develop, maintain Enterprise Data Warehouse including data processing, ETL’ s, integrations, optimization
- Design, develop, and implement interactive visualizations by processing and analyzing large datasets
- Turn data into clear visualizations that would provide end-users an ability to view related data in new and innovative ways
2. Business Intelligence Analyst – New York, New York
- Collaborate with company executives, sales team and operational team members to understand processes, identify strategic objectives and create unique operational reports and dashboards that track execution success
- Utilize data visualization tools to promote the use of data-driven decision making
- Gather intelligence on key operational and financial metrics
- Respond to direct requests for data and reporting from Chief Operating Officer and other senior-level executives
3. SAP Finance Functional Analyst – Bridgewater, NJ
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules, supporting global requirements across all geographies.
- Engage the internal business customers to identify resolutions for issues raised
- Develop a functional specification for custom ABAP development, and enlighten the development team of the business requirements
- Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end-user problems and, answering module-related questions
4. SAP FICO Specialist – Piscataway, NJ
- Work with business teams to understand and finalize requirements of future initiatives
- Partner with business on finding new innovative ways of working (including process and system changes)
- Investigate system solution options to satisfy business requirements and present those back to the business.
- Write functional and technical specifications
5. Senior Database Administrator – Parsippany, NJ
- The Senior Database Administrator will provide database administration expertise as well as operational support to Solix Production, UAT, and Test environments.
- Will assert him/herself into complex database project assignments where he/she will represent the Infrastructure Support Team in all dialogue and decisions around the architecture, deployment, and/or management of database environments.
- Will also take a primary role in the definition of database administration best practices and database development standards across critical business application areas.
6. Data Scientist – Watertown, MA
- Build custom statistical models, such as linear or logistic regression, Pattern recognition & Predictive models that predict various business metrics
- Match pre-existing models (like random forest etc.) to various problems like segmentation analysis, identifying outliers, etc.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of analytical product development, marketing techniques and business strategies
7. BI Developer – Watertown, MA
- Design, build and maintain data visualizations (reports and dashboards) as required to support user stories
- Build data models on the BI platform with a solid understanding of the BI Project requirements
- Build Business Intelligence/Analytics solutions with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback
8. IT SAP MDG Configuration Analyst – Greensboro, NC
- Design, deliver, implement, configure/develop and support SAP MDM module, including other SAP (i.e. FI, MM, PP, WM, and SD) and non-SAP applications integrated with SAP. The position will provide ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Master Data with a focus on MDM modules.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business requirements and provide appropriate system solution; identify, interpret, validate and document business requirements.
- Responsible for the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, value-add opportunities and support of SAP, including any third-party applications integrated with SAP.