1. Desktop Engineer – Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Members of the Desktop Support Engineering teamwork with others in the broader Systems group to monitor and maintain a Windows environment spread across a physical and virtual computing landscape. Windows administrators play a crucial role in ensuring that we can meet our core business goals across the globe.
- Desktop support engineers focus on providing technical support for users of our automated and manual healthcare environments, consisting of a combination of in-house and third-party applications.
2. Senior Director, Global Digital Commerce – New York, New York
- The Sr. Director of Global Digital Commerce is responsible for overseeing the planning, design, architecture, development, testing, implementation, and support of technologies supporting our digital commerce functions, internationally across brands. The Sr. Director will provide leadership to multidisciplinary project teams that include internal IT organizations, program mgmt., business process, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
3. SAP Fico Specialist – Piscataway, NJ
- Key responsibilities for the ideal candidate: Work with business teams to understand and finalize requirements of future initiatives, partner with business on finding new innovative ways of working (including process and system changes), and investigate system solution options to satisfy business requirements and present those back to the business.
4. Retail Service Delivery Lead – Greensboro, NC
- The Retail Service Delivery Lead will be working with Business and IT Infrastructure teams supporting a large environment that delivers Infrastructure services by tower for global IT organization and will work with the IT Functional team and Regional Directors in a matrix organization. Candidate will be responsible for providing direction to suppliers to address the service needs of our end users. You will be looked upon as an Infrastructure leadership and advocate for making reliable management decisions around primarily retail operational performance and our goal to enable our end users with technology.
5. Finance and HR Integrations Analyst – Greensboro, NC
- The primary focus will be partnering with business, Integrator and IT teams to design and as part of long term support, implement HR, Finance and Tax projects within the budgetary guidelines mutually agreed upon with IT Management and the business areas supported and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs. Also responsible for the integrity, availability, and security of the SAP S4 Fashion solution and meeting established IT goals.