1. Digital/ECommerce Graphic Designer – New York, New York
- The Digital Designer leads and produces the design function for the e-commerce team
- The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
2. Creative Director – New York, New York
- The Creative Director, reporting to the VP Customer and Digital Marketing, has a combination of digital and print knowledge, leadership experience and marketing savvy, at both an agency and corporate level. The position will listen to the strategic needs of The Brand stakeholders and cross-functional teams and translate concepts to the overall quality and delivery of the creative work, ranging from print media to digital presentations within The Brand Marketing function, overseeing execution and delivery, including timelines and budgets while ensuring brand standards are met.
3. Sr. Manager, Consumer Engagement – New York, New York
- Seeking a Sr. Manager, Engagement supporting social media, influencer marketing expertise. Work closely with the global marketing team to assist with developing creative and integrated programs to support product launches, core businesses, and brand stories
4. Dell Boomi Integration Specialist – New York, New York
- Our client is currently moving data between KWI’ s POS system, Netsuite and Shopify via Dell Boomi, and seeking an Integration Specialist to move data between these systems. Additionally, the ability to optimize the integration between all 3 systems, as they are using a prebuilt feature in Shopify, but feel the need a customized and optimized API.
5. Digital Marketing Strategist, Paid Social – New York, New York
- NYC based organic CPG brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for paid social, cross-channel reporting and publisher relationships. Key Responsibilities include: own paid campaigns across social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and any new channels that become a focus, lead strategic direction and implementation of channel(s) and use data to make tactical decisions on budget, spend allocation and creative planning, build testing roadmap and create paid social calendar.