1. Web Producer – New York, New York
- The Web Producer will work directly with the art director on various digital initiatives and will take a hands-on approach to assisting in streamlining creative operations. The Web Producer will have the opportunity to work on various campaigns, and far-reaching social media and email channels for our large audience.
2. Technical Project Manager – New York, New York
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management. Supervise, coach, and motivate team members to properly use Jira.
Collaborate across departments, from art to QA and Server Platform. Work with the Product Team to develop new features, and with game developers to continually improve the platform. Conduct research as-needed, and gather and write high-level documentation.
3. EDI Coordinator (Confidential) – New York, New York
- The right candidate will be a ” roll up your sleeves” who knows EDI extremely well and can dive deep. Experience working with high volume Dept stores and specialty Retailers in addition to 3PLs. Solid experience working with a full range of EDI transactions, including 940 and 945
4. Sr Manager Distribution – New York, New York
- Manage the day to day work flow and special projects performed by Quality Control.
- Collaborate with staff to achieve quality and timely high-performance results.
- Serve as the primary liaison with technology partner regarding system issues, outages, new hotel implementations, and upgrades for communication to internal departments and hotels.
- Identify training opportunities and create CRS training material and webinars for hotels
5. Business Analyst – New York, New York
- The Business Analyst will work between departments and IT groups to document business requirements and translate them into proper system requirement specifications to achieve operations goals. The Business Analyst will also provide systems support through the analysis of process, data and technical issues.
6. Reporting Analyst – New York, New York
- Seeking a Reporting Analyst to join the Data Engineering team in the IT department. The ideal candidate is a highly self-motivated individual to lead and drive growth, while supporting and maintaining existing analytical reports. The Reporting Analyst will report to the Manager, Data Automation.
7. Scrum Master/Project Managers – Bridgewater, NJ
- Candidates should be very data savvy and business-aware (vs strictly process-oriented and wouldn’ t be able to ask a question about business need). Experience in martech, and/or data products (BI warehouse, customer data platform, MDM, etc). is needed
8. Data Scientist – Watertown, MA
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Business Intelligence, the primary focus of the Data Scientist is to help stakeholders leverage data for key strategic objectives. In this role you will be responsible for supporting stakeholders while they seek to achieve project goals by apply advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to various complex data sets. The Data Scientist will lead projects independently as well as assist other data teams across the organization by providing expert guidance in creating models and machine learning algorithms.
9. Sr Systems Engineer – Glendale, Arizona
- The Senior Systems Engineer must be an expert in all areas of network administration including but not limited to the support and design of hardware and software solutions on the Windows infrastructure. These responsibilities include local area network (LAN) support, Microsoft Windows Server Support, Microsoft Windows Active Directory support, Cisco and Cisco Meraki Switches and Wireless Access Points, Cisco ASA support, VMware ESX Host support, Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Office 365, and Tier 3 end user support for onsite and mobile users.
10. Mgr Consolidation, FP&A – Greensboro, NC
- Client is looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be the configuration, custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.