1. SAP Finance Solution Architect – Greenland, NH
- The Finance Practice Manager will report to the Director, Supply Chain Systems and will be responsible for working with Finance, Financial Planning, Controlling, Financial Reporting to ensure an effective and efficient operating environment to manage accounting, Finance and Accounting IT Systems. This role’ s main responsibilities are to understand the business objectives, align/create a technical roadmap with defined initiatives to enable the business to achieve their goals, and support the enablement and realization of the roadmap.
2. Senior SAP Basis S4 Hana SME – Greensboro, NC
- A Sr. SAP Basis S4 Hana SME’ s role entails holistic management and oversight of all SAP Basis & SAP technical environment and activities in terms of architecture design roadmap, change management, resource consumption, capacity & performance management, systems health, security & audit management and the management of the different front-end tools maintaining technical SAP S4 HANA cloud services.
3. Senior SAP Security Associate – East Windsor, NJ
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of security for the global community for all ERP applications.
- Ensure all procedures are compliant with guidelines provided by the Information Systems Security and Compliance Director.
- Work on and provide information for our annual internal audit.
- Work on and provide information for our annual SAP license audit.
4. BI Lead/Architect – Greensboro, NC
- Support projects, manage external resources and resolve issues to ensure the timely & accurate delivery of Business Intelligence reports, analytics, ad-hoc reporting, and corporate metric systems. Establish control-related standards and procedures.
5. Sr. Manager, Solution Architecture – IT – Greensboro, NC
- With the focus on a flexible next-generation platform, the solution must support the growth, retail and global expansion, investments in innovations, emphasis on acquisitions/divestitures, and commitment to enhanced security which requires a leader who can understand global business requirements and architect technological frameworks and deliverables that enable the company’s success. This candidate will lead the foundational technology architecture team.
6. Sr Basis Admin, Manager – Grandover Pkwy, NC
- This critical role partners with internal and external functional, technical and security resources to maintain the life-cycle management, security and performance of SAP systems within a cloud and on-premise environments. Functionality included but not limited to ECC 6.0, HANA, BW on HANA, OpenText, SAP, Fiori Frontend Server, NetWeaver AS Java, NetWeaver Portal, SAP Frontend Services.
7. SAP Development Lead – Greensboro, NC
- The SAP Development Lead (SAP S4 Fashion) is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the overall SAP S4 Solution within the Global implementation and then manage and execute the SAP Development needs for long term support initiatives of the supporting the functional teams. Responsible for leading a team of Information Technology SAP Development professionals responsible for the full SAP system lifecycle.
8. Sr. SAP Retail/CAR Functional Analyst – Bridgewater, NJ
- As a Senior SAP Functional Analyst, Retail/CAR, you are a part of the SAP application team providing thought leadership for Client’ s SAP S4 for Fashion solution. Your role will be to improve the quality and efficiency in the business community by delivering best practice solutions both within the SAP environment and through end-to-end integration.
9. IT Analyst, SAP Financial Costing And Manufacturing – Greensboro, NC
- The IT Analyst, SAP Costing and Manufacturing (SAP S4 Fashion) is responsible for leading the SAP S4 Fashion Solution for the individual SAP Finance and Tax team within the Global implementation and then plan and execute the long term support initiatives for the Finance and Tax team.
10. Mgr Consolidation, FP&A – New York, New York
- This position is responsible for managing the financial consolidation system: BPC (an SAP product). BPC is utilized to perform complex internal and external reporting which includes the generation of key financial reports utilized by senior leadership as well as FP&A, investor relations and SEC reporting teams.