Known as one of “the best companies to work for,” our client is seeking e-commerce expertise in E-Commerce Payment Solutions, Architecture, Business Analysis, and Fulfillment! These are terrific opportunities to work for a Big 4 company; travel domestically 80%. The right candidates can work from anywhere within the US!
Keep reading for a list of our these top roles, click to apply today:
1. Senior Analyst, E Commerce Operations – New York, New York (Or work anywhere in the US)
- Work with clients to help understand the business needs and functional requirements of enabling a Connected Commerce capability across the operating model, including process, technology and people
- Operate with the consulting team to help document and communicate client value propositions that tie business metrics to operational business improvements and customer outcomes
- Work across multiple client functions to document needs and support the formulation of recommendations in order to effect the change needed to achieve a Connected Commerce capability
- Support the creation of high quality client deliverables with the support of the consulting team
2. E-Commerce Architect, Manager – Houston, Texas (Or work anywhere in the US)
- Translate business needs to the technical team and assign programming and development tasks to the technical staff and vendors and specify the features of the integration design, estimate time and effort to complete each feature, build or supervise implementation of features, prepare solutions for deployment
- Design software best practices; develop reference and proof of concept implementations.
- Develop standards & processes to support and facilitate integration projects and initiatives
- Assure that application designs are consistent with industry best practices including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
- Orchestrate integration of new applications into the existing enterprise
3. Manager, E Commerce Fulfillment – Houston, Texas (Or work anywhere in the US)
- Work with clients to understand the business needs and both technical and functional requirements for order management and fulfillment solutions for eCommerce
- Engage with the client stakeholders of the eCommerce post-purchase process across such functions as IT, Finance, Accounting, Marketing/Sales, eCommerce with the ability to recommend and design state of the art solutions in order management (OMS) and both digital and physical fulfillment capabilities
- Establish client value propositions that justify investments in these solutions and have the ability to articulate this value across each of the stakeholder groups
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact Tricia on LinkedIn or at email@example.com!