Keep reading for a curated list of Sue McLean’s top roles of the week! With over a decade of experience, Sue focuses on recruiting Project / Program Management professionals for Business Transformation initiatives. She believes that clients value a good reputation, transparency in the process of working with candidates, and depth of insight to provide expedient solutions
1. Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager Consultant – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: maintain the Kanban Board, lead Requirements Gathering sessions and participate in UAT’s; you will also translate business requirements into user stories, maintain a PIM Roadmap and effectively communicate PIM work status through channels such as JIRA, Slack, Email, Dashboards, and presentations to various stakeholders.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Scrum Master/Product Owner certification and 5+ years working with software engineers to deliver products to End Users.
2. Project Manager – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Accountable for the planning, execution and delivery of medium-to-large scale business and technology projects during their lifecycle.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, or related work experience, managing cross-functional, cross-disciplinary medium-to-large size projects
3. Technical Architect, Marketing Platforms – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Play a key role in defining the next generation marketing technology capabilities and will lead key initiatives from a technology standpoint.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 10 years of related software development experience including solution or technical architecture experience in a dynamic enterprise environment
4. Senior Integration Developer – Parsippany, New Jersey
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining our Direct to Consumer (DTC) systems (primarily Salesforce Commerce Cloud) from a software development, unit testing, and support perspective.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5 years prior experience developing highly scalable websites in a retail, ecommerce environment; Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or equivalent work experience.
5. Senior Integration Engineer – Bridgewater, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: Support the full-life cycle integration development and enhancements including analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation and will understand IT & business needs and design integrations to meet those needs, ensure all technology solutions align with IT technical strategy and overall IT architecture roadmap while adhering to organization standards.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5+ years of development experience in one or more of the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)/API platforms such as Mule Soft, TIBCO, IBM AppConnect, Web Methods, WSO2 and/or others.
6. WAN Consultant – Edison, New Jersey
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for the resolution and recovery of complex issues and/or requests. Analyzes more moderate to complex issues to identify remediation actions to be taken. Troubleshoot/analyze systems and data for faults, capacity issues, and performance degradation; remediate as required
- A bit on what you’ll need: Knowledge of network security best practices with hands on experience configuring Firewall Rules, IDS/ IPS, TACACS, and ACLs (example: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, and Fortinet).
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact Sue McLean on LinkedIn or at email@example.com!