1. Senior Systems Engineer – Farmingdale, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: Design, develop, deploy, monitor and maintain a robust and secure network infrastructure for a global enterprise environment.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Minimum of 5 years systems engineering support and maintenance experience in a highly available and complex mission-critical environment, required
2. Business Architect, BI Developer – Farmingdale, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: As part of our global digital solutions team, you will interrogate systems and datasets, generate process improvement proposals, and gain organizational alignment and support for change. This position requires fierce attention to detail, the ability to draw big picture conclusions and make actionable recommendations based on an understanding of organizational strategic goals.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a business analyst and SQL developer, developing with BIRST, PowerBI, Tableau, or a similar tool
3. Client Services, Project Manager – East Hills, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible delivering successful implementations, managing issues, and aligning with internal peers to provide an exceptional client experience; including engagement, contract signing, production, and roll-out.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 3+ years of Project Management experience
4. Oracle Apps DBA and Core DBA – Carle Place, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: Oracle Database maintenance support, Oracle EBSA installations, backup, recovery and patch installations. Experienced in oracle applications installations, upgrades, system monitoring, Performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Oracle ERP: Oracle Apps with Oracle Financials, Manufacturing, HRMS modules.
5. Head of Infrastructure – Greenvale, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: The leader in this role is responsible for enhancing and leading the execution of The Company’ s technical vision and directly influencing the strategic direction of new and existing products and systems.This position will also play a pivotal role in the international expansion of The Company’ s solutions.
6. Sr. QA Analyst – Greenvale, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: This position is hands-on and will require testing, monitoring processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the Manager of Quality Assurance.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 10+ yrs. experience using professional testing software, 4+ years’ experience with SQL joins and complex queries
7. Helpdesk Support Lead – Hauppauge, LI
- A bit on what you’ll do: Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues called in from clients; ensure calls are clearly documented and properly tracked.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Must be experienced in Help Desk telephone call center support
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact any recruiter at the bottom of the page for any questions – they’ll be happy to help!