Keep reading for a curated list of our top jobs in Project Management:
1. Project Manager, Network Services – Morristown, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: Develop and execute the project plan for efficient and cost effective/profitable service delivery for end Customers at a national or international scale. You will oversee the delivery of multiple internal and/or external projects utilizing the products and services Client offers.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 2-10 years of experience; advanced PM skills, resource and allocation skills, Excel, Bill of Material.
2. Project Manager, IT Infrastructure – Union, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: This role will lead the Client’ s largest and most strategic programs and projects that cut across multiple technology areas and the business areas they support, providing major technology platform transformation and change management, where 20+ years of legacy technology is being re-platformed to become a competitive advantage.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Minimum of 5 years recent experience providing hands-on project management within an IT Infrastructure department; minimum of 3 years experience leading projects through Agile/Iterative methodologies.
3. Project Manager, DTC Platforms – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: The project the person will be working on is (EDD) Estimated Delivery Date. This is to provide an estimated delivery date to customers placing their orders on our website. There are multiple phases of the project that will span over the next year.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager; experience and strong familiarity with the underlying e-commerce and internet technologies; deep understanding of e-commerce processes, standards, and best-practices.
4. Project Manager, Retail Experience – Union, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for driving the overall strategy and execution of programs that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention for our direct-to-consumer and School-based eCommerce channel. Develop and implement the marketing plan for the store including but not limited to; email, affiliate, SEM, SEO, social and 3rd party advertising.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 8-10 years of Hands-on Project Management experience in the Retail Industry
- This is a contracted position
5. PPM (Project Intake & Prioritization Process) Coordinator – Parsippany, NJ
- A bit on what you’ll do: Assist in enabling a Project Intake and Prioritization process for IT. The process would then be rolled out to the rest of the company and it’ s subsidiaries on the business side.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Adept at managing multiple projects within an organization from a high level.
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact any recruiter at the bottom of the page for any questions – they’ll be happy to help!