Keep reading for a curated list of our top jobs in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing!
1. Functional Architect – New York, New York*
- A bit on what you’ll do: Work with clients to understand the business needs and functional requirements of enabling a Connected Commerce capability across the operating model, including process, technology and people.
- A bit on what you’ll need: A minimum of seven years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function with at least five years in a professional services firm.
- *Can also be based out of: Irvine, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Detroit, MI; Minneapolis, MN; St Louis, MO; Short Hills, NJ; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX; McLean, VA; Seattle, WA
2. Senior Analyst, E-Commerce Operations – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Operate with the consulting team to help document and communicate client value propositions that tie business metrics to operational business improvements and customer outcomes
- A bit on what you’ll need: A minimum of three years of experience in a B2B and/or B2C digital commerce or related function with at least one year in a professional services consulting firm. Must be open to travel at a significant level.
3. Director, E-Commerce Strategy – New York, New York*
- A bit on what you’ll do: Deliver end-to-end e-commerce solutions to clients including strategy, customer experience and technology work streams. Drive discussions with clients regarding e-commerce solutions and create opportunities for The company.
- A bit on what you’ll need: A minimum of eight years of consulting experience in e-commerce, selling, and delivering engagements for large organizations. Must be open to travel at a significant level.
- *Can work anywhere in the US
4. Senior Software Engineer – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for designing, creating and maintaining our Direct to Consumer (DTC) systems (primarily Salesforce Commerce Cloud) from a software development, unit testing, and support perspective.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5 years prior experience developing highly scalable websites in a retail, ecommerce environment; Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or equivalent work experience.
5. Project Manager, DTC Platforms – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for managing multiple, cross-discipline projects for our mission-critical, multi-channel and e-commerce storefronts. This position manages project development from inception through launch and follows a development methodology which includes gathering business and technical requirements, writing specifications and documentation, and managing the development, QA, UAT, and post-go-live processes.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager; experience and strong familiarity with the underlying e-commerce and internet technologies; deep understanding of e-commerce processes, standards, and best-practices.
6. E-Commerce Marketing Manager – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for driving the overall strategy and execution of programs that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention for our direct-to-consumer and School-based eCommerce channel. Develop and implement the marketing plan for the store including but not limited to; email, affiliate, SEM, SEO, social and 3rd party advertising.
- A bit on what you’ll need: 4+ years of ecommerce and digital experience – preferably consumer goods space; hands on experience from an e-commerce company with extensive experience in customer acquisition and retention.
7. Sr. Product Manager, Digital Content Technologies – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Leads the business to define the roadmap for Enterprise Content (DAM, ECM, Document management, Contract Management) & Communications Platforms (Intranet, associate facing apps, PR platforms, Brand Web environments).
- A bit on what you’ll need: Requires 7-10 year experience working or developing Agile practices; at least 2 years of managing staff directly
8. Front End Web Developer – New York, New York
- A bit on what you’ll do: Responsible for website and A/B testing development, working in a true test and learn environment. The testing team will work in partnership with the website development team to optimize conversion and user experience.
- A bit on what you’ll need: Experience of 3 yrs as a Web Developer mandatory; expertise in developing applications using A/B testing platforms.
Interested in any of these great opportunities? Apply directly, or contact any recruiter at the bottom of the page for any questions – they’ll be happy to help!